What the 87,000 new IRS Agents are for......

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - I’m in the one in a bubble but let me quote you:

I asked you to substantiate and elaborated ob Biden’s corruption AND YOU CAME UP W NOTHIN.

Wtf freakshow

the fbi halting investigations into hunters laptop. Start there and peel back the onion. Why won’t the fbi investigate?

7 hours ago, Brueggs said:

If there was ANYTHING nefarious about this do you think Biden would be so cavalier about it?

Have you looked into Viktor Shokin or are you just buying what Trump is feeding you?

And please - we don’t have to imagine at all what Trump has said and done - the most corrupt politician in our lifetime.

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

If there was ANYTHING nefarious about this do you think Biden would be so cavalier about it?

Have you looked into Viktor Shokin or are you just buying what Trump is feeding you?

And please - we don’t have to imagine at all what Trump has said and done - the most corrupt politician in our lifetime.

Did you miss my post? Just ignoring it?

48 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Did you miss my post? Just ignoring it?

LOL!  Joke couldn't be corrupt because he was cavalier but Trump openly asking Russia to find Hilly's e-mails sent them into a tizzy.  

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do you really think Joe thinks things through?  The guy blunders daily.  You give him way to much credit as your idol and all.

This has zero to do with Trump, but he is firmly implanted in your mind.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on the planet....well, until the Russians started moving in.  I thought you guys conveniently forgot all about that?  

Again, not about Trump, except to you... because you can't stop thinking about him.   They did it to you on purpose.  

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Do you really think Joe thinks things through?  The guy blunders daily.  You give him way to much credit as your idol and all.

This has zero to do with Trump, but he is firmly implanted in your mind.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on the planet....well, until the Russians started moving in.  I thought you guys conveniently forgot all about that?  

Again, not about Trump, except to you... because you can't stop thinking about him.   They did it to you on purpose.  

lmao - what a mess.

So after all that and the kitchen sink- I guess you can’t articulate any corruption associated with Joe’s WH?

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - what a mess.

So after all that and the kitchen sink- I guess you can’t articulate any corruption associated with Joe’s WH?

Are you really to lazy to do a simple search for yourself?  You need a link to think?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrEa4nMhwdjSacKxWJXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzcEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1661466700/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.opindia.com%2f2020%2f11%2fjoe-hunter-biden-disk-corruption-china%2f/RK=2/RS=EobgtnBsTAiiWJbXuvuK2IpyHnI-

4 hours ago, Brueggs said:

A website from........India? Ok....I am waiting for when Julie the Housekeeper pipes up!

On 8/12/2022 at 8:04 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Better re-watch "The Accountant" with Ben Affleck as I never relieved the life of a tax auditor could be so dangerous.  Accounting isn't just for number dweebs anymore.  Sign zee confession papers taxpayer or vee vill shoot you!

https://www.jobs.irs.gov/resources/job-descriptions/irs-criminal-investigation-special-agent

Key Requirements

• Be a U.S. citizen
  • Be 21 years of age by the time that you complete the training academy and no older than 37 years of age at time of appointment.
  • Qualify based on education, specialized experience, or a combination of the two.
  • Possess a valid driver’s license.
  • Pass a background and criminal history record check.
  • Pass a pre-employment medical exam.
  • Pass a pre-employment drug test.
  • Pass a pre-employment tax examination.
  • Be legally allowed to carry a firearm.

Major Duties

• Adhere to the highest standards of conduct, especially in maintaining honesty and integrity.
  • Work a minimum of 50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
  • Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
  • Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.

Silly boy....How are they going to take your freedom guns at the same time? This is a cost saving 2 for 1 strategy....!

Edited by TH3

58 minutes ago, TH3 said:

A website from........India? Ok....I am waiting for when Julie the Housekeeper pipes up!

You would have said the same thing if it was Fox News or any conservative outlet.  Sorry peanut, but you're just not going to hear anything about it on CNN or any other network that is owned by the half dozen families that control 90% of what you hear.  I wonder why?  Its almost as if they are a branch of the same establishment...

6 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

You would have said the same thing if it was Fox News or any conservative outlet.  Sorry peanut, but you're just not going to hear anything about it on CNN or any other network that is owned by the half dozen families that control 90% of what you hear.  I wonder why?  Its almost as if they are a branch of the same establishment...

So - some dude from India has the down low on Hunter?

Anyhoo...not sure why conservatives are angsty over the whole thing...seems like a very Trumpy thing to do.....

8 hours ago, Brueggs said:

Link doesn’t work -but if this is more garbage about Hunter - I don’t give two phucks - the guy is already under investigation and if he broke any laws throw him in jail - same w Joe.

But still - you still can’t identify anything corrupt about the Biden administration ? That’s what you were alluding to.. c’mon big guy 

Anyhow 

🎯

15 hours ago, TH3 said:

So - some dude from India has the down low on Hunter?

Anyhoo...not sure why conservatives are angsty over the whole thing...seems like a very Trumpy thing to do.....

He is based in the US.  I didn't realize someone's nationality had any bearing on their credibility.

I guess as long as you have your Starbucks and a cell phone everything will be OK.  Nothing to see here.