What the 87,000 new IRS Agents are for......

On 8/12/2022 at 7:31 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Where’s the part about knowing something about basic accounting? Or even knowing how to balance a checkbook? Or being able to turn on Turbo Tax? These are jobs to ensure adherence to the tax code? Reads more like a goon squad. 

I had someone in conversation tell me the US military cannot fire (or isn't suppose to) on a American citizen & that could be in part the reason why they put in the add must be able to use force & have fire arm experience .

Some here (and we know who they might be) would say it's all a conspiracy theory but in some kind of way it wouldn't surprise me if a type of SS or as you called it a goon squad would be put together to keep those that make the most noise against certain laws put into force by our all to honest gov't that could be implemented .

51 minutes ago, T master said:

I had someone in conversation tell me the US military cannot fire (or isn't suppose to) on a American citizen & that could be in part the reason why they put in the add must be able to use force & have fire arm experience .

Some here (and we know who they might be) would say it's all a conspiracy theory but in some kind of way it wouldn't surprise me if a type of SS or as you called it a goon squad would be put together to keep those that make the most noise against certain laws put into force by our all to honest gov't that could be implemented .

The older I get the more I question what the heck is going on. If these folks are supposed to be going after billionaires, do they really think there’ll be a lot of need for firearms? Is Zuckerberg planning a Wako-like stand-off? There aren’t 87,000 people in America that understand Zuckerberg’s taxes. 😉

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The older I get the more I question what the heck is going on. If these folks are supposed to be going after billionaires, do they really think there’ll be a lot of need for firearms? Is Zuckerberg planning a Wako-like stand-off? There aren’t 87,000 people in America that understand Zuckerberg’s taxes. 😉

This is all just another BS statement to make us little people think they are doing something other than what they are truly going to do .

Billionaires have very large competent lawyers & could keep the IRS in court for yrs in order to get money the little guy on the other hand only needs to be threatened to comply because they have no money for lawyers .

So with that being said i personally feel as usual this administration is FOS when they say they are doing anything to help the little guy & all of us in the long run will be made to literally try to pay for all this stupid ass spending that they are doing to get the cost of inflation down which is common sense at it's best !

GO JOE !! 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I had an ex in the IRS and she went specifically after drug dealers. She had to be at stakeouts and the raids and she eventually went into personal protection for the head of the IRS and was the first female on that detail. She always carried and all her fellows agents did as well on those types of units. So the armed ones would generally be going to the drug raids and other raids they think their could be weapons. 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I had an ex in the IRS and she went specifically after drug dealers. She had to be at stakeouts and the raids and she eventually went into personal protection for the head of the IRS and was the first female on that detail. She always carried and all her fellows agents did as well on those types of units. So the armed ones would generally be going to the drug raids and other raids they think their could be weapons. 

I don’t doubt it. So it’s the drug lord billionaire class we’re going after? Good to know! 

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t doubt it. So it’s the drug lord billionaire class we’re going after? Good to know! 

Likely millionaire guys laundering money is with all these records drug numbers I'd imagine is high on the list. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Likely millionaire guys laundering money is with all these records drug numbers I'd imagine is high on the list. 

So we need 87,000 agents to take care of drug dealers? Eighty seven thousand? Let that number sink in for a second. 

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So we need 87,000 agents to take care of drug dealers? Eighty seven thousand? Let that number sink in for a second. 

What a mess.  Demented Biden personally securing GOP sweep in November. How can anyone be that stupid?  Honestly. What a mess.  

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

we will revisit this when in a year or two we see the irs going after the middle class and some noob irs agent acccidentally shoots an innocent person 

Since when does the cult care about innocent people getting shot?

After all - you want to arm teachers - right?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Since when does the cult care about innocent people getting shot?

After all - you want to arm teachers - right?

why would I want to arm teachers?  I’ll delete my account if you can find me posting about that. You delete yours if you can’t find it 

We could have given every school 300k to hire security and put in security measures with the money they’ve given the irs