Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure - why would we hide that?

We aren’t talking about the Trump WH.

You freaks just don’t get it - we do NOT idolize our politicians like you do your Masters. 

No body is above the law.

If you have the list please share it because according to the white house they don't have it. So we don't know who has been there.  Who cares about idolizing anyone? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

If you have the list please share it because according to the white house they don't have it. So we don't know who has been there.  Who cares about idolizing anyone? 

See - this is where you want me to turn myself into a pretzel like the cult to defend Biden.

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are a very odd person. 

Another swing and a miss 

LMAO. George Conway. one half of the super grifting Conway crew.

are we supposed to forget about the fact the Obama appointed judge (Beryl Howell) rejected the DOJ bid to charge the orange dude with contempt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/09/us/politics/trump-contempt-justice-department.html

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO. George Conway. one half of the super grifting Conway crew.

are we supposed to forget about the fact the Obama appointed judge (Beryl Howell) rejected the DOJ bid to charge the orange dude with contempt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/09/us/politics/trump-contempt-justice-department.html

👆🤡

Comments freaks make when they can’t actually defend Conald stealing classified documents.

Idiots 

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

And...Biden took home classified documents.  "I didn't know" isn't a valid defense.

Can't you read Doc ??

Trumps actions were the greatest security risk in US history

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kkkjgjrl29ey195s3v

• Haha (+1) 1