Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure, just like all the other times. :rolleyes:  

No, he was caught with the documents, he shouldn't have had. 

Hey, you said that WNBA girl was guilty because she was caught having something she shouldn't of had. 

Why the double standard? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, he was caught with the documents, he shouldn't have had. 

Hey, you said that WNBA girl was guilty because she was caught having something she shouldn't of had. 

Why the double standard? 

We'll see what he should have shouldn't have had.  But Griner admitted to bringing pot into a foreign country.  Huge difference.

In my professional life I dealt with this sort of thing mired in government processes for years. A bunch of unelected cubicle workers create a labyrinth of processes to solidify their authority, making it as difficult as possible to get anything done. In this particular case, it would be the very definition of a ‘process crime’.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

In my professional life I dealt with this sort of thing mired in government processes for years. A bunch of unelected cubicle workers create a labyrinth of processes to solidify their authority, making it as difficult as possible to get anything done. In this particular case, it would be the very definition of a ‘process crime’.

He had documents of our national security he knew he should have had. He is guilty 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯 - that’s right Pete

A concern already expressed by the court appointed master is Trump's claim that these files are declassified might be valid but he hasn't provided anything resembling evidence or presented any legitimate legal argument that such actions took place.  At some point his legal team is going to have to address this assertion.  Because at the moment it sounds like BS.   

“Secret Telepathic Unilateral Preemptive Irreversible Declassification” — or “S.T.U.P.I.D.” — defense. 

21 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Of course he is. He’s guilty of being the President.

But not of taking documents he shouldn't have? 

Gees, you want him to be above the law 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“Secret Telepathic Unilateral Preemptive Irreversible Declassification” — or “S.T.U.P.I.D.” — defense. 

But not of taking documents he shouldn't have? 

Gees, you want him to be above the law 

And there in lies the question: Does a law specifically written and intended for subordinates’ security access and clearances also then apply to the President, who by his/her very job description has the ultimate in clearance access? In my opinion….no, it definitely does not.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And there in lies the question: Does a law specifically written and intended for subordinates’ security access and clearances also then apply to the President, who by his/her very job description has the ultimate in clearance access? In my opinion….no, it definitely does not.

Of course not! He is above the law to you. I already said that. You should just agree with me 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

1) Trump is no longer POTUS and should never have had these documents - classified or not.

2) Why did Trump's lawyers certify that all documents were returned in June?

Why do you keep defending this POS?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Of course not! He is above the law to you. I already said that. You should just agree with me 

In a manner of speaking yes. He is above THAT law. If I assume you have a job, there must be some rooms and file cabinets that you cannot access but that the president of the company can….no? 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1) Trump is no longer POTUS and should never have had these documents - classified or not.

2) Why did Trump's lawyers certify that all documents were returned in June?

Why do you keep defending this POS?

I’d actually defend Obama in the same way. Does that make him a POS?