Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I have asked for input from the cult on their excuse for this mess in a different thread.  So far, crickets.  I even made up a story for them about Merrick Garland being in Antifa to get them started.  I don’t think they know what to do with this one. 

Talking points are starting to be dispersed.

27 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, if you're not happy with my answer I suggest you go on for now happily cheering on the DOJ/FBI for what they do best.  Setting up clueless Hillbillies in Michigan and executing SWAT team operations to drag senior citizens into the streets in the middle of the night.  While I just wait patiently for the case here to fall apart.

Looks like this is the hoax.  The DOJ/FBI targets seniors and hill folk.  

So, by that measure, looks like The Don is getting up and age and is one of those vulnerable people who maybe should be driving golf carts into things at The Villages, complaining about the line at the early bird special, and having a visiting nurse stock his Depends supply.  Otherwise, your point doesn’t make much sense. 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Talking points are starting to be dispersed.

They must have read my post about Garland being part of Antifa and got to thinking.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Great episode of Seinfeld, but you are wrong. He was in possession of things he should of not had. It was illegal of him to have them. 

He is guilty of that. 

Now, what was he doing with them? Selling them? Using them to hurt people? Just thought they looked nice and wanted to keep them because 

Find out and get back to us.  In the meantime, there are other pressing matters.

20 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If @sherpa or @BillStime is correct than this is an open and shut case since no one is arguing that he had sensitive materials at his residence. If his information is compartmentalized or if it was not secured properly the FBI simply has to show the world how bad he is and most Americans, myself included, would applaud them. What do you guys think is the holdup, because if Trump is a clear and present danger why is he still free?

Exactly but doesn't every ex president have sensitive papers ? And if they had enough evidence to get the warrant in the first place then now they have the so called sensitive papers which is the proof like you said what is the hold up throw his ass in jail NOW !! 

BUT could this all be a ploy just like the BS bought & paid for Dossier full of BS lies HMMM ??? Well if they are willing to go to that length for 4 years couldn't this be another one of those type of things ?

The longer it drags on & the more "Redacted versions" of these so called DOJ papers that they release it looks more & more like BULL S**T !! If it is what it is then be F N transparent with ALL OF IT show the papers from the DOJ,  show WHO was the person that made the call for them & then PROVE your case against him & send him away .

OR shut the F UP and keep your BS to your self & stop spending our tax payer dollars on this BS ! Besides Joe needs it for his frivolous hair brain ideas !! Just saying ...

38 minutes ago, T master said:

Exactly but doesn't every ex president have sensitive papers ? And if they had enough evidence to get the warrant in the first place then now they have the so called sensitive papers which is the proof like you said what is the hold up throw his ass in jail NOW !! 

BUT could this all be a ploy just like the BS bought & paid for Dossier full of BS lies HMMM ??? Well if they are willing to go to that length for 4 years couldn't this be another one of those type of things ?

The longer it drags on & the more "Redacted versions" of these so called DOJ papers that they release it looks more & more like BULL S**T !! If it is what it is then be F N transparent with ALL OF IT show the papers from the DOJ,  show WHO was the person that made the call for them & then PROVE your case against him & send him away .

OR shut the F UP and keep your BS to your self & stop spending our tax payer dollars on this BS ! Besides Joe needs it for his frivolous hair brain ideas !! Just saying ...

This is what triggered looks like on the Internet.  

Also, there's a lot of hoax in your post.  I'll see if you can identify some of the hoaxy parts once you've had an opportunity to reflect upon your work.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Are there still A holes backing the Traitor?

1 hour ago, T master said:

Not National Security papers 

Jesus F’in Christ

Some people 

Secured personnel are not allowed to bring home CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS. 

how do I know?  

Because I had  TS Poly. 
2 man rule - no one can be left ALONE with classified documents!!!

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Great episode of Seinfeld, but you are wrong. He was in possession of things he should of not had. It was illegal of him to have them. 

He is guilty of that. 

Now, what was he doing with them? Selling them? Using them to hurt people? Just thought they looked nice and wanted to keep them because 

What was he doing with them? Answer: Apparently nothing. You’ve clearly made this guy into a boogy man under your bed. This is nothing more than politically motivated theater. 

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This is what triggered looks like on the Internet.  

Also, there's a lot of hoax in your post.  I'll see if you can identify some of the hoaxy parts once you've had an opportunity to reflect upon your work.  

What hoax the Dossier was proven you just spew BS so i guess we are even i say a hoax you raise me with more BS !! 

Edited by T master

See how they're trying to claim that undercover agents around the world are disappearing because of the documents Trump has?  They know they're not going to get far with them and have to create more BS.

50 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Are there still A holes backing the Traitor?

Not National Security papers 

Jesus F’in Christ

Some people 

Secured personnel are not allowed to bring home CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS. 

how do I know?  

Because I had  TS Poly. 
2 man rule - no one can be left ALONE with classified documents!!!

I will ask you also then- no one doubts he had all levels of "confidential" info in Mar A Largo- why is not arrested yet? 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will ask you also then- no one doubts he had all levels of "confidential" info in Mar A Largo- why is not arrested yet? 

Probably bc they want to review all of the stuff they collected before starting the speedy trial clock.  Just a hunch. 

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

See how they're trying to claim that undercover agents around the world are disappearing because of the documents Trump has?  They know they're not going to get far with them and have to create more BS.

Hoax.  

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What was he doing with them? Answer: Apparently nothing. You’ve clearly made this guy into a boogy man under your bed. This is nothing more than politically motivated theater. 

Hoax.  Also doesn’t matter that he wasn’t parading around or wiping secret sauce on them.  The possession of those documents and that time and location and under those circumstances is the issue. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Probably bc they want to review all of the stuff they collected before starting the speedy trial clock.  Just a hunch. 

Interesting that weeks into this they still don't know what they have when they had a "narrow" warrant? Your comment makes it sound like it was fishing expedition.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Interesting that weeks into this they still don't know what they have when they had a "narrow" warrant? Your comment makes it sound like it was fishing expedition.

Hoax.  They don’t know the ripple effect yet.  There’s also a political element - they’ll probably wait until after midterms to indict  this guy. 

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

how soon you forget how TRUMP bypassed NS concerns and green lighted his kids clearances 

have you had a security clearance?

if not STFU about stuff you have no idea of 

The only one Lying 🤥 is the Orange man. 

the snake oil salesman FOOLED good honest Americans and made them his *****

Pardon?  You want a pardon for storming the Capitol?  

Bwaahahahahaaaa

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why would they wait till after the midterms?

They’re apolitical and don’t want to

influence the midterms.  (Part of the reason why Comey’s actions in 2016 were so odd.) 

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

I agree that claiming the info Trump had has led to anything adverse, much less deaths, is a hoax.  Thank you.

Hoax.