Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

Why were the documents removed from Washington and not secured and at his country club?

A lot of sketchy foreign nationals have had access to this club. Our intelligence agencies will probably never reveal what they discover. They don’t advertise what they do. 

For myself, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, flies like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck, I feel reasonably comfortable calling it a duck. I don’t need a DNA test to tell me it’s a duck.

What standard of proof is needed? Does Trump need to go on trial to determine guilt or innocence for you?

13 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

For myself, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, flies like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck, I feel reasonably comfortable calling it a duck. I don’t need a DNA test to tell me it’s a duck.

What standard of proof is needed? Does Trump need to go on trial to determine guilt or innocence for you?

Well since we've had dozens of these Trump did x "bombshells" since 2016 that have ultimately fallen flat, then yeah something beyond allegations thrown his way from bureaucrats and/or a hostile media would certainly go a long way towards having a shred of credibility. 

• Like (+1) 1