Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

12 hours ago, Sundancer said:

What crap are you making up now? 

Stick to your two hammer theories and apologizing for MAGA. You are better at jumping on others’ conspiracies than creating them yourself. @SDSruns TBD and allows this hole to exist because he somehow enjoys what it brings to the overall site. The gang doesn’t run it. They just hang out here and post non-stop. (Seriously, has B-Man ever worked a day in his life?)

I’m sure there is a process to follow if you feel there is a violation in terms of service.  I would point you in the right direction but I have never felt the need to do so in spite of disagreements, political differences or the occasional over-the-top insults or hostile posts that might come my way.  There are many reasons why—lessons learned in life, basic understanding of human nature, and an absolute belief that the toxicity expressed by others isn’t my burden to carry. 

I appreciate the opportunity to participate on the board and the format in which we all can participate.  That you’ve chosen to share your opinion on how/why the site owner offers the PPP section reveals a degree of narcissism on your part.  Do you really think I care what you think about what SDS thinks? If I had a question, I’d direct it to him. 

All I can tell you is that I’ve read your posts, rejected virtually everything you’ve said as untruthful, manipulative, and that you’ve changed your story several times.  You post things, and when confronted with what you’ve said, you pretend you didn’t.  I most definitely respond with sarcasm, I most definitely mock you, and I acknowledge not knowing if you’re a middle school kid killing time, a run of the mill troll, or if you really have issues tracking what you’ve said and to whom you’ve said it. 

You’ll have to ask @B-Man about his employment status.  I’m not sure why that crossed your mind, but if I was keeping score it would be the second time you’re addressing what someone else thinks or does in one post.  Also, while I’ve never met B personally,  word on the street is he said one time “If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life!”.  Maybe that’s where your confusion is? 

Now, back to the point.  I see mods on the main board occasionally step in and suggest “the topic is no longer contributing to the community” and I think we’ve reached that point.  

My suggestion is we simply agree that the best outcome for Mr. Pelosi and his family is a full and complete recovery.  Not because he’s a kazillionaire, not because his wife is speaker of the house emeritus, but because he was a human being who had his skull fractured by a very disturbed individual wielding a hammer.  

Good day, sir. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m sure there is a process to follow if you feel there is a violation in terms of service.  I would point you in the right direction but I have never felt the need to do so in spite of disagreements, political differences or the occasional over-the-top insults or hostile posts that might come my way.  There are many reasons why—lessons learned in life, basic understanding of human nature, and an absolute belief that the toxicity expressed by others isn’t my burden to carry. 

I appreciate the opportunity to participate on the board and the format in which we all can participate.  That you’ve chosen to share your opinion on how/why the site owner offers the PPP section reveals a degree of narcissism on your part.  Do you really think I care what you think about what SDS thinks? If I had a question, I’d direct it to him. 

All I can tell you is that I’ve read your posts, rejected virtually everything you’ve said as untruthful, manipulative, and that you’ve changed your story several times.  You post things, and when confronted with what you’ve said, you pretend you didn’t.  I most definitely respond with sarcasm, I most definitely mock you, and I acknowledge not knowing if you’re a middle school kid killing time, a run of the mill troll, or if you really have issues tracking what you’ve said and to whom you’ve said it. 

You’ll have to ask @B-Man about his employment status.  I’m not sure why that crossed your mind, but if I was keeping score it would be the second time you’re addressing what someone else thinks or does in one post.  Also, while I’ve never met B personally,  word on the street is he said one time “If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life!”.  Maybe that’s where your confusion is? 

Now, back to the point.  I see mods on the main board occasionally step in and suggest “the topic is no longer contributing to the community” and I think we’ve reached that point.  

My suggestion is we simply agree that the best outcome for Mr. Pelosi and his family is a full and complete recovery.  Not because he’s a kazillionaire, not because his wife is speaker of the house emeritus, but because he was a human being who had his skull fractured by a very disturbed individual wielding a hammer.  

Good day, sir. 

I’m sure there is a process to follow if you feel there is a violation in terms of service.

Never said that. You’re making stuff up. Again. 

You post things, and when confronted with what you’ve said, you pretend you didn’t.  

More made up stuff by you. Link?

I

Not two hammers? You’re sure of that now? 

Breakdown of the 11th circuit hearing on the NARA Lago case. 

DoJ seeking to either dismiss Trump’s suit currently before Judge Cannon or, alternatively, overturn the injunction she issued, which limits the DoJ’s access to documents seized from Mar a Lago. 

tl;dr DoJ very likely to succeed, at least on the injunction. 

https://www.lawfareblog.com/trump-has-bad-day-eleventh-circuit

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I can’t wait to see the discombobulated looks on the faces of liberal disciples when they can’t understand why their mind masters stop pressing to take Donny boy out because he’s more of an asset to their agenda as opposition than neutralized. 

Trump is the greatest fund raising gift for the Democrats since Newt Gingrich.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I can’t wait to see the discombobulated looks on the faces of liberal disciples when they can’t understand why their mind masters stop pressing to take Donny boy out because he’s more of an asset to their agenda as opposition than neutralized. 

I’ll take “Things that won’t happen for $200, Ken.”

17 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

No surprises here 

It's a shame, really, that this is happening.  Had the government been more diligent and disciplined in their approach, they could have avoided the appearance of impropriety and tyranny at work.   Turns out they can get court permission to storm the castle, organize and dispatch law enforcement officials armed to the teeth, spend hours on site, photograph documents purported to be classified, provide them to the press, and yet still gather an enormous number of documents unrelated to the seizure.   

On top of that, they resist any objective review of the seized documents by an independent third party, in essence stating "You just gotta trust us.".  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

On 8/11/2022 at 7:39 PM, BillStime said:

So what's the update it's been long enough to know BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT if these supposed documents were as sensitive as the American politicians have become to anything surrounding this matter .

Like a infamous poster here use to reply all the time "Where's the Proof" common BT lets see it so we can get past it we know you never will because you live in the past but i want this POS to go to jail seeing as you must have something that can prove i too be true ..

Put up or shut up ...

Just now, T master said:

So what's the update it's been long enough to know BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT if these supposed documents were as sensitive as the American politicians have become to anything surrounding this matter .

Like a infamous poster here use to reply all the time "Where's the Proof" common BT lets see it so we can get past it we know you never will because you live in the past but i want this POS to go to jail seeing as you must have something that can prove i too be true ..

Put up or shut up ...

I wish I controlled things like you controlled locking her up:

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

smfh