Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Well here’s what a few of the documents look like. Hard to mistake these papers with birthday cards from MAGA. Also looks like a hard drive in the top left corner.

Sure! That’s exactly what the nuclear codes look like. They’re on a piece of paper marked Top Secret just like in a Mel Brooks spy movie. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sure! That’s exactly what the nuclear codes look like. They’re on a piece of paper marked Top Secret just like in a Mel Brooks spy movie. 

Maybe the nuke codes are in a different photo.  Like Photo 1.  Or 2B. Or 3.  Or maybe there are no nuke codes and instead just plenty of top secret information, like perhaps what’s depicted in the photo.  Which would make things a lot better.  Hoax. 

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

New talking points being dispersed - back to planting evidence.

But as usual... the story keeps changing... lmao

Seriously.... lmao

What this dope doesn’t realize is that every one of his “Truths” (his term, not mine) later can be used against him.  So the idea that the evidence was manufactured?  He’s killing it.  Distilling the case to whether he had the authority to declassify and, if so and the docs were declassified, whether the declassification is a defense.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the code is: 1-2-3-4-5

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 716er said:

They’re still defending Trump lol 

Looks like this Bobb lawyer is toast too. What a shame.

I don't think people are defending trump, I think we're all just mocking the cartwheels and handstands the DOJ is trying to go through to find something on him. 

And of course you sycophants that blindly follow are mildly amusing too. 

Don't forget to get your booster! 😀

• Agree 1

I have a very serious, yet innocent question, not meant to be disrespectful.

Assuming there are actually some docs at MLgo, and that Donald T. is an intelligent man, what would be the motive to take these docs from the White house and the archives people?

Personal notes I could see taking.

Why put yourself in this situation? 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

From Selena's new Top Secret clothing collection.  What's secret is the price.  Ladies don't let your husband know how much you spent.  Tell him it's a national security secret which if disclosed will expose her shopping methods and procedures to danger.  Don't let him fool you by his pronouncements that he declassified it. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1