Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

16 minutes ago, Irv said:

Continued lies and fake news.  Anything to take our eyes off the abject mess Demented Biden and it’s buddies have created. What a mess.  

What do you think Trump was going to do with our nation's top secrets? 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What do you think Trump was going to do with our nation's top secrets? 

Fake news.  What a mess.

Edited by Irv

13 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I am all good, you are a terrible person,  those facrs are mutually exclusive. 

Hoax. 

17 hours ago, TSOL said:

So, let me see if I understand you correctly. 

Is it your contention that everybody in MAGA are sh*tty garbage people, but not all sh*tty garbage people are in MAGA? 

Do I have this straight? 

Define "sh*tty garbage people."

On 8/18/2022 at 12:05 PM, Wacka said:

A lot aof people on both sides need  something  serious to happen to them to get them to reflect  on what is important.  Alert: it is not polititics or $. While I was laying in a hospital bed for a month after my stroke in 2014 I found that nothing gets me riled up anymore.  Thinking that you may end up like that for the rest of your life does that to you.

You and I disagree on a lot of things, but we can agree on this great point that you made.  We each have but one life to live, and there are so many small things that are not worth the sweat.  I hope you're well and happy!

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Me define it? You're the one who coined that phrase, you define it. 

Hoax.  I did not coin the phrase.  Please let me know whether you will define that phrase, which I believe is of your creation.  Otherwise I’ll have no choice but to conclude that you’re (again) spouting gibberish. 

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bingo.  These fools can’t get out of their own way. Kind of like the “big fourth amendment lawsuit.”  Sounds like the Don expects to be charged and will seek some suppression. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fake news? No, he had the docs. What do you think he wanted them for? 

Lies. You keep watching CNN make ***** up until they go out of business. What a mess.  

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait…who DOESN’T have nuclear secrets? I just moved and I must’ve tossed a few boxes of them. Lots more room in my garage now! 

What do you think he was going to do with our national secrets? 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Sure.  Just like he colluded with Russia.

Yes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious to see the cult turn themselves inside out to defend the most corrupt pig in American history

can you point to the proof he ever has the nuke secrets?  Not speculating just concrete proof

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

can you point to the proof he ever has the nuke secrets?  Not speculating just concrete proof

Notice the question didn't even make mention of nuke secrets (which is completely fabricated until proven otherwise) yet Stupar talks about them.  That's how they get the simps all feelzed-up. :rolleyes:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

Notice the question didn't even make mention of nuke secrets (which is completely fabricated until proven otherwise) yet Stupar talks about them.  That's how they get the simps all feelzed-up. :rolleyes:

👆🤡

These idiots waiting in line to get upstaged by Trump once again…