Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m not the one who was name-calling and using mean language.  That’s was you.  I hope it’s not because you’re an incel or that you have regret about not working hard enough earlier in life.  It would be sad if even only one of those things is true.  (And you haven’t denied either one, so I’m more worried now than I was earlier.). I wish you nothing but peace and joy. 

Why do you act like this?

Edited by Tenhigh

10 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Why do you act like this?

I'm trying to be helpful.  And, if you find this bothersome, maybe you need to reprioritize your life.  Become a little less of a snowflake and a little more of a duck (and let the water roll off of your back). 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I'm trying to be helpful.  And, if you find this bothersome, maybe you need to reprioritize your life.  Become a little less of a snowflake and a little more of a duck (and let the water roll off of your back). 

Hoax.  It's pretty clear that you enjoy acting like a garbage person.  Become less of a shltheel and try to treat people decently once in a while.  

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Hoax.  It's pretty clear that you enjoy acting like a garbage person.  Become less of a shltheel and try to treat people decently once in a while.  

Hoax.  If I wanted to be or to act like a garbage person, then I would be in MAGA. 

45 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Hoax, you clearly ARE in MAGA 

That was witty.  Hoax.  

36 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Yet here we sit, with you acting like a garbage person.  It's a conundrum to be sure.  

Hoax.  

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Over a week-and-a-half since the raid and still nothing?  I'm shocked!

Not surprising on either count.  This investigation likely is in its early stages.  And the DOJ probably wants to avoid doing anything until after midterms. 

• Dislike 1

On 8/11/2022 at 11:21 PM, cle23 said:

And you think a virus that killed almost 7 million people in 2 years is "just the flu."  And that a worldwide event was used to get Trump out of power.

Tell me.  When was the so called "deep state" ever mentioned before Trump?  When was this shadow government ever mentioned before Trump used it as his excuse for everything?  

I know the government is incredibly shady, but people who claim Biden/Hillary/Obama/whoever else are the heads of some super secret "deep state" that runs everything and rigs everything are incredibly gullible.  Have you ever known a group of people the size of what you're describing be able to keep a secret?  Ever?

Oh, there is a very deep state- on both sides of the aisle. We have corruption throughout most areas of government along with those pesky agencies doing much of the dirty work. When folks decide we need 87k IRS agents that need to be armed then we have some serious issues. 

Edited by billsfan_34

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

That was witty.  Hoax.  

So, let me see if I understand you correctly. 

Is it your contention that everybody in MAGA are sh*tty garbage people, but not all sh*tty garbage people are in MAGA? 

Do I have this straight? 

49 minutes ago, TSOL said:

So, let me see if I understand you correctly. 

Is it your contention that everybody in MAGA are sh*tty garbage people, but not all sh*tty garbage people are in MAGA? 

Do I have this straight? 

He literally disproves that theory himself, unless he is secretly a Trumper.