Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

hey brainwasheds - your standard talking points didn't respond to my point. 81 million voted for Biden - please tell me which portion of those are going to reconsider after 4 more years of the orange menace being a traitor and change their vote? 

I mean the allure of you cementheads taking up arms against law enforement is pretty cool and everything...but until you actually kill some of those FBI guys....I am still voting blue....and FWIW i voted straight R for decades....

LOL!  For starters, Joke isn't running again.  His approval ratings are historically terrible and even his own party doesn't want him to run. 

And as I said, when they shove Kammy aside for Newsome, you guys will lose the POC vote, meaning they'll either not vote or vote Repub.  Again people don't want far-left policies.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  For starters, Joke isn't running again.  His approval ratings are historically terrible and even his own party doesn't want him to run. 

And as I said, when they shove Kammy aside for Newsome, you guys will lose the POC vote, meaning they'll either not vote or vote Repub.  Again people don't want far-left policies.

And they want far right policies?

NOPE

Kansas already proved that.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

There are certainly delusional takes on both sides regarding a Trump 2024 run.

None however hold a candle to the the delusion required to truly believe that Joe Biden got 81 million legitimate votes in 2020 or that he or anyone else could come anywhere close to that again in an election where we go back to traditional voting.

Deranged and delusional - as always.

Two things:

• Biden BEAT Trump in a landslide.
  • Trump will NEVER see the inside of the White House again.

I know this doesn't help with your narrative and grift but too bad... lolz

5 hours ago, Doc said:

The Dems have no chance in 2024.  The majority of the country doesn't want the leftward turn the Dems have taken.  And when they shove Kammy aside, presumably for a white guy like Newsome, the Repub nominee will ask where is she and turn off POC.

You underestimate Trump’s negatives.  He never got more than 47% of the vote despite running against the two weakest dem candidates in my lifetime.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You underestimate Trump’s negatives.  He never got more than 47% of the vote despite running against the two weakest dem candidates in my lifetime.

Sure he's got negatives and I'd rather he step aside.  Will the Dem challenger have no/fewer negatives?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure he's got negatives and I'd rather he step aside.  Will the Dem challenger have no/fewer negatives?

Yes.  Unless it’s David Duke.  Literally every reasonable person I know (D, R, something else) wants Trump to vacate the stage.  

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yes.  Unless it’s David Duke.  Literally every reasonable person I know (D, R, something else) wants Trump to vacate the stage.  

I guess we'll find out in 2-1/2 years.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess we'll find out in 2-1/2 years.

Wanting him to leave and reluctantly voting for him later are two different things.  I’m not sure the election will be the tale of the tape in that respect.  But they all want him gone.  

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Wanting him to leave and reluctantly voting for him later are two different things.  I’m not sure the election will be the tale of the tape in that respect.  But they all want him gone.  

I think "reluctantly voting for him" is the standard now.

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're conclusions are illogical.  Because if Democrats and the Washington establishment truly believed Trump has no chance in 2024 they wouldn't be doing everything possible to disqualify him from 2024 the race.  Truth is they're afraid and crapping their shorts over the possibility of him making their lives miserable again.  If there's no worries let the guy, and even help him out, get the nomination and then go to the general election confident he's got no chance to defeat whatever mediocre candidate the Democrats put out there.  

Maybe the Justice Dept is you know….enforcing the law

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

Joe Biden in no way shape or form got anywhere close to 81 million legal votes. Period.

Talk about brainwashed.

That's why the deflection is at insanity level...worst president ever, far lefties and deep state are 

terrified of Trump...

8 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Maybe the Justice Dept is you know….enforcing the law

Excellent….so with these papers back where they claim they belong, now they can turn their attention to the crack head, prostitution enabler that was flying on Air Force One this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Yes but you also have to consider that Trump never held a political office before. It's kind of crazy when you think about it.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I don't want Trump but I could say the same about Biden, in fact most people who discuss politics stick to the "at least it's not Trump line"