Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

11 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

He absolutely will and can still run despite being indicted or convicted.

LOL In what dreamland do you Trumptards live in? Tell us how he could win again - What percentage of the people who voted against him are going to look at his post office tenure  and think to themselves..."You know.... I voted against him in 2020...but all he has done since then has changed my mind...in fact...how cool would it be voting for a felon" 

Actual Republicans know he has no chance....but you go guy!

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, TH3 said:

LOL In what dreamland do you Trumptards live in? Tell us how he could win again - What percentage of the people who voted against him are going to look at his post office tenure  and think to themselves..."You know.... I voted against him in 2020...but all he has done since then has changed my mind...in fact...how cool would it be voting for a felon" 

After the Demented Biden ***** disaster, it’s a given Trump will run and win.   Demented Biden looks worse than Case Keenum on third and long.  What a mess.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No he won't.  He's the Dems best chance to win in 2024.

The Dems have no chance in 2024.  The majority of the country doesn't want the leftward turn the Dems have taken.  And when they shove Kammy aside, presumably for a white guy like Newsome, the Repub nominee will ask where is she and turn off POC.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

You're conclusions are illogical.  Because if Democrats and the Washington establishment truly believed Trump has no chance in 2024 they wouldn't be doing everything possible to disqualify him from 2024 the race.  Truth is they're afraid and crapping their shorts over the possibility of him making their lives miserable again.  If there's no worries let the guy, and even help him out, get the nomination and then go to the general election confident he's got no chance to defeat whatever mediocre candidate the Democrats put out there.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, Irv said:

After the Demented Biden ***** disaster, it’s a given Trump will run and win.   Demented Biden looks worse than Case Keenum on third and long.  What a mess.  

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Dems have no chance in 2024.  The majority of the country doesn't want the leftward turn the Dems have taken.  And when they shove Kammy aside, presumably for a white guy like Newsome, the Repub nominee will ask where is she and turn off POC.

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're conclusions are illogical.  Because if Democrats and the Washington establishment truly believed Trump has no chance in 2024 they wouldn't be doing everything possible to disqualify him from 2024 the race.  Truth is they're afraid and crapping their shorts over the possibility of him making their lives miserable again.  If there's no worries let the guy, and even help him out, get the nomination and then go to the general election confident he's got no chance to defeat whatever mediocre candidate the Democrats put out there.  

hey brainwasheds - your standard talking points didn't respond to my point. 81 million voted for Biden - please tell me which portion of those are going to reconsider after 4 more years of the orange menace being a traitor and change their vote? 

I mean the allure of you cementheads taking up arms against law enforement is pretty cool and everything...but until you actually kill some of those FBI guys....I am still voting blue....and FWIW i voted straight R for decades....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

hey brainwasheds - your standard talking points didn't respond to my point. 81 million voted for Biden - please tell me which portion of those are going to reconsider after 4 more years of the orange menace being a traitor and change their vote? 

I mean the allure of you cementheads taking up arms against law enforement is pretty cool and everything...but until you actually kill some of those FBI guys....I am still voting blue....and FWIW i voted straight R for decades....

All valid points. But the points can be made without the name calling. My take: It’s way way way too early for anyone to make predictions about the 2024 election. 

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump won’t be running against just the Dems though, and traditional R politicians ready for a return to the good ole days add to the already formidable challenge.  When Biden was elected, in the halls of Washington what really changed for people like McConnell, Graham etc?   Did they launch any sort 

1/6 and the drumbeat of insurrection will be an issue for those people who liked his policies but not his style. True, he’s picked up support along the way, but enough to move the needle?  

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Well I've voted straight democrat for decades before the party turned rogue.  I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020 but he isn't a traitor.  But if you're comfortable with our government stealing more and more of our freedoms until we have none then keep up your support.  And law enforcement?  They're supposed to investigate crimes and identify people the committed them.  What they're doing here is targeting individuals and searching for a crime to attach to them.  Targeting people for political reasons. You're a chump for not being able to comprehend it and for going along with it.  Fortunately for these authoritarian sociopaths there are a lot of mentally slow chumps out there.   

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Trump won’t be running against just the Dems though, and traditional R politicians ready for a return to the good ole days add to the already formidable challenge.  When Biden was elected, in the halls of Washington what really changed for people like McConnell, Graham etc?   Did they launch any sort 

1/6 and the drumbeat of insurrection will be an issue for those people who liked his policies but not his style. True, he’s picked up support along the way, but enough to move the needle?  

McConnell and Graham are establishment players that do the bidding of the Empire.  They just went along with Trump as long it was politically advantageous for them to do so.  It is no longer advantageous.   

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well I've voted straight democrat for decades before the party turned rogue.  I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020 but he isn't a traitor.  But if you're comfortable with our government stealing more and more of our freedoms until we have none then keep up your support.  And law enforcement?  They're supposed to investigate crimes and identify people the committed them.  What they're doing here is targeting individuals and searching for a crime to attach to them.  Targeting people for political reasons. You're a chump for not being able to comprehend it and for going along with it.  Fortunately for these authoritarian sociopaths there are a lot of mentally slow chumps out there.   

McConnell and Graham are establishment players that do the bidding of the Empire.  They just went along with Trump as long it was politically advantageous for them to do so.  It is no longer advantageous.   

Which freedoms did the DEMs steal from you?

Please elaborate.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Which freedoms did the DEMs steal from you?

Please elaborate.

I didn't say the "democrats" are stealing freedom.   

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/sperry-fbi-agents-involved-trump-raid-criminal-investigation-durham-abusing-power-trump-russia-probe/

Was the raid a CYA operation?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

There are certainly delusional takes on both sides regarding a Trump 2024 run.

None however hold a candle to the the delusion required to truly believe that Joe Biden got 81 million legitimate votes in 2020 or that he or anyone else could come anywhere close to that again in an election where we go back to traditional voting.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No. Trump stole classified documents; his lawyers signed a statement claiming there were no classified documents at ped-a-largo... and as it turned out - once again; Trump lied and MAGA people died.

And the gateway pundit... lmao:

image.thumb.png.8b9e7b5aaeb781dfaaa6cd53b226640e.png

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

You’re a clown if you think 81 million people voted for that senile old crook.

Hunter Biden, the smartest man I’ve ever known! 😂😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No. Trump stole classified documents; his lawyers signed a statement claiming there were no classified documents at ped-a-largo... and as it turned out - once again; Trump lied and MAGA people died.

Who died? 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How do you know the government's not lying? 

Just now, BillStime said:

Just another MAGA Maniac’ Who Attacked Cincinnati FBI Office Was Ready for ‘War’

Ricky Walter Shiffer, the Ohio man who attempted to storm an FBI field office, appears to be fueled by MAGA paranoia

This guy has some mental illness going on. He stands with the right like those no gender freaks stand for the left.