Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

trump-raid-sperry-fbi.jpg

so they needed to find a low level Obama loving magistrate on a Friday to sign a search warrant,

then wait until Monday to commence their raid with the same corrupt agents involved

in the previous 2  sham investigations.

Sounds totally legit.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nationwide broadband would be such a tremendous economic boon to rural America (while potentially harming urban America) but the GOP doesn’t give two sh!ts about rural people so they would never go for something that would create economic activity on par with (or greater than) the highway system. 

Here in communist democrat controlled NYS, they are stringing broadband cable up all over the hills to provide high speed internet. I’ve seen it on roads where the houses are a half mile apart with nothing but woods and fields, miles from the nearest city and they are running cable to those houses with Trump flags. 

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The real difference is that, in general, blue states care more about their people while red states are only concerned if the people in power “get theirs”

It’s why life expectancy and health outcomes are generally better in blue states. And in some red states, the income tax is low but the tax burden is higher because of other consumption taxes. The main goal is that the rich and donor classes get to have as much as possible and screw everybody else. 

Ok, so I pay more in income tax than other people might. But I get a lot in return for it, so I don’t see any reason why I’d want to move somewhere like Florida or Texas. 

It think its more like the blue states want you to believe they care more about their people, but the results of most of their policies do not reflect that at all.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You know the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid….don’t you?  Sounds like you don’t.  

Anyway, I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump.   I don’t belong to any party—those are for people who need to be told what to think.  

Your party affiliation is strong though! Good for you! Lol

Nope, I knew it wouldn't prevent infection.  I also knew it wouldn't prevent infecting others, despite what they claimed initially.  Only later to acknowledge they were wrong, like they were on so many issues.

And good for you that you didn't vote for anyone.  Does that make you feel better?  Are you happy Biden's in office?  Because most of the country isn't if we go by his historically terrible approval ratings.  And again, it's the choice between one or the other.  Not voting doesn't magically make another candidate become President.

25 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

This is dumb. There are plenty of people in poor rural, red America receiving government money. Everyone wants the government money when it helps them and their community or businesses. Everyone thinks the government is wasting money when it is spent to help the “other” people.

The comment was not made as a generalization as you have taken it.  The point being, keep pushing the far Left agenda and that is exactly what you will get.  Unless you happen to be in the upper 1%.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Nope, I knew it wouldn't prevent infection.  I also knew it wouldn't prevent infecting others, despite what they claimed initially.  Only later to acknowledge they were wrong, like they were on so many issues.

And good for you that you didn't vote for anyone.  Does that make you feel better?  Are you happy Biden's in office?  Because most of the country isn't if we go by his historically terrible approval ratings.  And again, it's the choice between one or the other.  Not voting doesn't magically make another candidate become President.

Yet you made a point of saying that the infection spread despite vaccination.....

I'm not happy with the poor choices to lead the country.  Trump's ultimate approval rating were reflected in his being an incumbent losing a Presidential; election, obviously.

Trump is a mess of a man.  He is only concerned with his image, his money and personal power.   He uses his masses to serve his own ends, not yours.  He is incapable of telling the truth---yet you eat up every nutty utterance he offers.  And he gets off on that.  

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yet you made a point of saying that the infection spread despite vaccination.....

I'm not happy with the poor choices to lead the country.  Trump's ultimate approval rating were reflected in his being an incumbent losing a Presidential; election, obviously.

Trump is a mess of a man.  He is only concerned with his image, his money and personal power.   He uses his masses to serve his own ends, not yours.  He is incapable of telling the truth---yet you eat up every nutty utterance he offers.  And he gets off on that.  

The point was mainly that I got the vaccine.  I don't care what Trump says, or what people say for the most part because they're idiots with their own agendas.  The other point was that they lied when the shamed people into getting it by saying you're protecting others.

Trump is everything you said he is.  Biden is a corrupt 50+ year Congress critter who has been a joke most of his political career and is now senile.  I knew that his policies/Admin would be terrible so it wasn't a hard choice and now most everyone is seeing that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Albwan said:

trump-raid-sperry-fbi.jpg

so they needed to find a low level Obama loving magistrate on a Friday to sign a search warrant,

then wait until Monday to commence their raid with the same corrupt agents involved

in the previous 2  sham investigations.

Sounds totally legit.

Unnamed sources are once again acceptable when posted by other likeminded cult members - lolz

On 8/4/2022 at 2:42 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

These media outlets manufacture stories and cite "anonymous" sources to give it an air of legitimacy.

On 8/4/2022 at 2:42 PM, Doc said:

Anonymous source" means "someone said something and I believe him/her."

lol

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

The point was mainly that I got the vaccine.  I don't care what Trump says, or what people say for the most part because they're idiots with their own agendas.  The other point was that they lied when the shamed people into getting it by saying you're protecting others.

Trump is everything you said he is.  Biden is a corrupt 50+ year Congress critter who has been a joke most of his political career and is now senile.  I knew that his policies/Admin would be terrible so it wasn't a hard choice and now most everyone is seeing that. 

Senile?  What, did he inquire about buying Greenland or something? Did he call the CEO of Apple “Tim Apple”?  Describe Hurricane Florence as “one of the wettest we’ve seen, from the standpoint of water”?  Claim you need to show ID when buying groceries? Claim George  Washington took over the airports during the revolutionary war?  

Because that would be proof positive an oldster is senile, no?

lol

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Senile?  What, did he inquire about buying Greenland or something? Did he call the CEO of Apple “Tim Apple”?  Describe Hurricane Florence as “one of the wettest we’ve seen, from the standpoint of water”?  Claim you need to show ID when buying groceries? Claim George  Washington took over the airports during the revolutionary war?  

Because that would be proof positive an oldster is senile, no?

lol

Saying dumb stuff doesn't make you senile.  If that were the case Biden would have been labelled senile years ago.  Remember what Comrade Obama said about him?

But trying to shake a guy's hand just 2 second after he just shook it?  Yeah, that would do it.  So too would the fact that not a single Dem (who isn't in his Admin that is) wants him to run again despite pushing their policies.  Even if he weren't senile, the country and even his own party don't want him back.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

“Joke” beat the MOST corrupt politician and tv host “businessman” from his basement in a landslide.

Joke is on you - as always 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Um - democrats didn’t need to provide the names or addresses of Supreme Court judges - so there wasn’t a whole lot of DOXXING going on…you’re just pissed they didn’t denounce the protests.

I'm not "pissed" about anything thank you very much.

And who said anything about the Supreme Court?

Did you forget about the 2 Democrat Senate staffers convicted of doxxing?

WASHINGTON, DC. (THECOUNT) — Samantha Davis, 24, has become the second aide to Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H to be sentenced for her role in the doxxing effort of several prominent GOP senators, according to reports.

Davis was sentenced to two years of supervised probation with 200 hours of community service, with a suspended sentence of 180 days in prison. She was ordered to “stay away from [Hassan’s] office to include current and former staff, and to not use Tor or anonymized computer applications,” the Justice Department said in a statement.

Jackson Cosko, who was charged as a co-conspirator, was previously sentenced and received four years in prison for his role in what prosecutors say was a scheme to post the home addresses and phone numbers of GOP Sens. Lindsey Graham, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul.

https://thecount.com/2019/10/29/samantha-davis-doxxing-jackson-cosko-brett-kavanaugh/

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm not "pissed" about anything thank you very much.

And who said anything about the Supreme Court?

Did you forget about the 2 Democrat Senate staffers convicted of doxxing?

https://thecount.com/2019/10/29/samantha-davis-doxxing-jackson-cosko-brett-kavanaugh/

Oh my bad - I thought your were talking about an actual politician and something recent and not some UNELECTED 20 something for doxxing.

jfc 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh my bad - I thought your were talking about an actual politician and something recent and not some UNELECTED 20 something for doxxing.

jfc 

Do you think she is not a Democrat? She works (worked)  for a Democrat Senator.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Saying dumb stuff doesn't make you senile.  If that were the case Biden would have been labelled senile years ago.  Remember what Comrade Obama said about him?

But trying to shake a guy's hand just 2 second after he just shook it?  Yeah, that would do it.  So too would the fact that not a single Dem (who isn't in his Admin that is) wants him to run again despite pushing their policies.  Even if he weren't senile, the country and even his own party don't want him back.

So your man isn’t too senile to lead the nation, but he is too dumb—we agree!

you always come around.

Also, as I said way upstream,  looks like Trump and his lawyers were lying when they previously had turned over all classified material in June.  Shocking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So your man isn’t too senile to lead the nation, but he is too dumb—we agree!

you always come around.

Also, as I said way upstream,  looks like Trump and his lawyers were lying when they previously had turned over all classified material in June.  Shocking.

I never said Trump was a genius.  Just better than a dumb and senile (and corrupt and incompetent) Congresscritter who predictably made things worse.  Hence the historically terrible approval ratings and utter lack of support from his party.  And all without fake scandals (think you got him this time do you?).

But hey, keep on not voting for President and thinking you're the cool kid.  Please.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I never said Trump was a genius.  Just better than a dumb and senile (and corrupt and incompetent) Congresscritter who predictably made things worse.  Hence the historically terrible approval ratings and utter lack of support from his party.  And all without fake scandals (think you got him this time do you?).

But hey, keep on not voting for President and thinking you're the cool kid.  Please.

Trumps an idiot. 

How’s this fake scandal unfolding for for ya boy right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Trumps an idiot. 

How’s this fake scandal unfolding for for ya boy right now. 

Now now with the idiot thing.  You haven't met him after all... :lol:

And this is going the same way every other one has.  Lots of sound and fury...

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1