Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy

read that and see who had more classified info than her. Shouldn’t we give trump the intent defense as well?

come on @ChiGoose thousands of classified info destroyed and no fbi raid and trump has like 11? Tell me again how this is worse?

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump stole top secret nuclear documentation - the greatest security risk in US history

And they waited 18 months to get them back.  But worse still, he sold them to Russia since they took so long!

You'd think at some point they'd want to stop being lied to, or maybe figure it out on their own.

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

come on @ChiGoose thousands of classified info destroyed and no fbi raid and trump has like 11? Tell me again how this is worse?

Because emails are digital and paper documents are physical?

The FBI had Clinton’s physical server, what other physical evidence of digital files would they expect to find at her house?

Unless she was in the habit of printing out her emails to read and the FBI knew of this, there really isn’t anything you would expect to find of a search of a home for emails when you already had the server.

It’s really hard to understand why that would warrant a search but someone taking physical documents, refusing to hand them over, then handing over some and lying by saying they handed over them all, would not. 

11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Because emails are digital and paper documents are physical?

The FBI had Clinton’s physical server, what other physical evidence of digital files would they expect to find at her house?

Unless she was in the habit of printing out her emails to read and the FBI knew of this, there really isn’t anything you would expect to find of a search of a home for emails when you already had the server.

It’s really hard to understand why that would warrant a search but someone taking physical documents, refusing to hand them over, then handing over some and lying by saying they handed over them all, would not. 

so then like Hillary you agree he shouldn’t be charged?

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so then like Hillary you agree he shouldn’t be charged?

I agree that like Hillary, he should be investigated. And if charges are warranted, they should be filed. 

At this stage, the big question is why he had the documents. That will likely play a large role into whether or not he will be charged. 

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

And they waited 18 months to get them back.  But worse still, he sold them to Russia since they took so long!

You'd think at some point they'd want to stop being lied to, or maybe figure it out on their own.

Lied to? Irony is dead - you killed qDoc

The agency (National Archives) said it had negotiated with Mr. Trump’s lawyers throughout 2021 to have the materials returned.

February 2022

Sometime after receiving the boxes, the National Archives discovered what appeared to be classified information within the documents Mr. Trump had held onto and flagged the incident to the Justice Department for guidance. The agency publicly confirmed on Feb. 18 that it had found documents marked as containing “classified national security information” among the boxes.

Trump lied again and people died.

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You would because most 5th graders know more about current events than you.  The gazpacho police hag.  Yeah for you that about lines up.  Lol

I'd rather be a 5th grader than a brain dead non thinking self loathing vegetable.

Any day.

eg these 2 vegetables

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

marxists scream and lie that trump committed crimes because theres nothing

else besides telling lies over and over and over hoping there's enough vegetables

on the coasts who will believe it.

Edited by Albwan

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Congrats.  You found the only thing to attack in what I said.  Now replace "2020" with "2021."  Go!

Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself trying them.  I can see why you'd be mad at him.

And so is your obsession with him.

2020, 2021–it’s a timeline….who cares about dates!! Or science! 

Why did you boo your ideological master when he encouraged you and your colleagues to get vaccinated?  He was just trying to prompt you (unsuccessfully and a year later).  Perhaps he had a moment of weakness where truth briefly entered his mind.  I mean it’s possible right?  Luckily for you it was only brief, and then it was on to “stolen election” fundraising.  Be sure to budget your giving though.  He has a lot of expenses, and they grow and be ongoing. 

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I hate left vs. right crap, but you do realize the 'blue' states overwhelmingly subsidize the 'red' states, no?

You hate it, yet you are an active participant?  That is about par for the course being that it is by design, and it has worked remarkably well throughout history, even on those that are well aware of it. 

The Blue states subsidizing the Red states stat is very misleading.  Its kind of like looking at the passing stats of a football team being inflated because they are always playing from a point deficit.

Here is an interesting stat on the blue vs. red state topic that is much more meaningful. 

"if you look at the amount of money the federal government gives to states on a per capita basis instead, blue states get more; $2,124 per resident. Red states receive just $1,879 on average".

Look at places like NY, California, Illinois, etc.  People are leaving these areas in droves because they are severely over taxed and they can never seem to balance a budget.  Meanwhile, in a place like Florida, the governor has a 20 plus billion dollar surplus.  Quite simply, its pure mismanagement of tax payer dollars, and that is predominant in blue states.  

So no, I do not realize that blue states "overwhelmingly" subsidize red states, only that they are overwhelmed with incompetence.

Edited by Brueggs
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

You hate it, yet you are an active participant?  That is about par for the course being that it is by design, and it has worked remarkably well throughout history, even on those that are well aware of it. 

The Blue states subsidizing the Red states stat is very misleading.  Its kind of like looking at the passing stats of a football team being inflated because they are always playing from a point deficit.

Here is an interesting stat on the blue vs. red state topic that is much more meaningful. 

"if you look at the amount of money the federal government gives to states on a per capita basis instead, blue states get more; $2,124 per resident. Red states receive just $1,879 on average".

Look at places like NY, California, Illinois, etc.  People are leaving these areas in droves because they are severely over taxed and they can never seem to balance a budget.  Meanwhile, in a place like Florida, the governor has a 20 plus billion dollar surplus.  Quite simply, its pure mismanagement of tax payer dollars, and that is predominant in blue states.  

So no, I do not realize that blue states "overwhelmingly" subsidize red states, only that they are overwhelmed with incompetence.

The real difference is that, in general, blue states care more about their people while red states are only concerned if the people in power “get theirs”

It’s why life expectancy and health outcomes are generally better in blue states. And in some red states, the income tax is low but the tax burden is higher because of other consumption taxes. The main goal is that the rich and donor classes get to have as much as possible and screw everybody else. 

Ok, so I pay more in income tax than other people might. But I get a lot in return for it, so I don’t see any reason why I’d want to move somewhere like Florida or Texas. 

Edited by ChiGoose

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

2020, 2021–it’s a timeline….who cares about dates!! Or science! 

Why did you boo your ideological master when he encouraged you and your colleagues to get vaccinated?  He was just trying to prompt you (unsuccessfully and a year later).  Perhaps he had a moment of weakness where truth briefly entered his mind.  I mean it’s possible right?  Luckily for you it was only brief, and then it was on to “stolen election” fundraising.  Be sure to budget your giving though.  He has a lot of expenses, and they grow and be ongoing.

LOL!  I don't know why they booed him when they knew he got it and was urging them to get it.  People do dumb things.  I myself got the initial 2 shots and a booster.  So did my wife.  Guess what?  I got it from her a month after getting the booster.  But the funny thing is that there is one woman at my work who used the religious exemption to get out of it (which we all knew was BS and rolled our eyes at) and she's the only one who hasn't gotten it. 

But keep perseverating on the honest mistake of the year, WEO.  Anything to deflect from the lousy job your ideological master's done with the pandemic despite being handed the most effective weapon against it.  He knew there would be one by the end of the year and that's why he laughably claimed he'd "shut it down" (from his basement no less, and you guys fell for it :lol:).  But as he's seen, it's harder to get people to do what they should do.  I'd have more respect for him if he did what he criticized Trump for not doing and took blame and resigned (because there is no election to do it for us...yet)...

4 hours ago, Brueggs said:

Something tells me you wont be happy until after you waited in a long line all day to get back to your subsidized apartment to carve off a sweet piece of that government cheese....

This is dumb. There are plenty of people in poor rural, red America receiving government money. Everyone wants the government money when it helps them and their community or businesses. Everyone thinks the government is wasting money when it is spent to help the “other” people.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Andy1 said:

This is dumb. There are plenty of people in poor rural, red America receiving government money. Everyone wants the government money when it helps them and their community or businesses. Everyone thinks the government is wasting money when it is spent to help the “other” people.

Nationwide broadband would be such a tremendous economic boon to rural America (while potentially harming urban America) but the GOP doesn’t give two sh!ts about rural people so they would never go for something that would create economic activity on par with (or greater than) the highway system. 

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

So now Democrats thinking Doxxing and harassing people at their residence is bad?  

Um - democrats didn’t need to provide the names or addresses of Supreme Court judges - so there wasn’t a whole lot of DOXXING going on…you’re just pissed they didn’t denounce the protests.

Meanwhile, a 42 year old PROUD BOY attempted to break into a FBI building in Cincinnati on THURSDAY and Trump DOXXES the name of the FBI agents the next day to BREITBART?

Get the f out of here w your faux outrage 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  I don't know why they booed him when they knew he got it and was urging them to get it.  People do dumb things.  I myself got the initial 2 shots and a booster.  So did my wife.  Guess what?  I got it from her a month after getting the booster.  But the funny thing is that there is one woman at my work who used the religious exemption to get out of it (which we all knew was BS and rolled our eyes at) and she's the only one who hasn't gotten it. 

But keep perseverating on the honest mistake of the year, WEO.  Anything to deflect from the lousy job your ideological master's done with the pandemic despite being handed the most effective weapon against it.  He knew there would be one by the end of the year and that's why he laughably claimed he'd "shut it down" (from his basement no less, and you guys fell for it :lol:).  But as he's seen, it's harder to get people to do what they should do.  I'd have more respect for him if he did what he criticized Trump for not doing and took blame and resigned (because there is no election to do it for us...yet)...

You know the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid….don’t you?  Sounds like you don’t.  

Anyway, I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump.   I don’t belong to any party—those are for people who need to be told what to think.  

Your party affiliation is strong though! Good for you! Lol