Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Proving intent is similarly where it will fail against Trump.  Assuming it even gets that far.

Is this a serious question and argument?  That just because Trump didn't reveal he got vaccinated until March 1st of 2020 it's on him?  LOL.  Good one.  He didn't say anything bad about the vaccine/people shouldn't take it up to that point and in fact was instrumental in getting it to the public so fast.  Meanwhile prior to the election Kamala and others in your party said that they would be skeptical of a vaccine produced under him, because they knew the vaccine was coming and wanted to cast doubt on it for political purposes if that information got out before the election (but the FDA hid it until days after).  And guess what segment of the population was and still largely is vaccine-hesitant?

Never mind that 0% of Americans were vaccinated for the majority of Trump's time during the pandemic.  But that was still also all his fault, right?  Remember when Biden said that Trump should take responsibility for the pandemic because he didn't listen to the science, or disbanded the pandemic response team, or didn't wear a non-N95 mask and 200K deaths meant he should resign?  And then when he has even more deaths under him, what does he do: not only not resign, but blame it on the unvaccinated?  LOL!  Trump should have done that.

Trump got vaccinated before March 1 2020?  That’s pretty amazing, since it wasn’t available to the rest of the human race until December 2020. 

Good one.

Trump thought science was telling him COVId was no big deal, would disappear soon and could be eradicated with in vivo UV and Clorox.  Then he claimed he essentially created 3 vaccines.  

That’s your “very stable genius” doc.  Lol

your affinity for him is very natural

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I agree if anyone other than Trump gets the nomination.  Just as much as you all love him so much many hate him even more strongly.  Even if he squeaks out of this he will come off as an imbecile (again).  My opinion obviously.   Definitely want to see more detail.   

It's sounding like he declassified stuff like Michael Scott declared bankruptcy.   

I generally agree with this, but I think only half will see him as an imbecile, the rest will see him as wrongly persecuted.  But I literally lol'd at the last part.

367860a.jpg

19 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

People do tend to support their side, that is true.

You actually are proving a point here.  You just conveniently overlooked that a boatload of very difficult to procure FISA warrants were issued based on a what is now known to be a fake document, even by your own "team".  Thank you for being the example!  

Ah, I see we’re still playing the “have no idea how anything works” game.

Two FISA warrants against Carter Page we’re found to be inappropriate. Other FISA warrants on Page were found to be fine. Page was a small part of the Russia investigation. 

The Steele Dossier is 1. a raw intelligence document and 2. not the predicate for the investigation into the Trump campaign. 

Raw intelligence documents should never be made public because the media and the public will read them for what they are not: an intelligence analysis. When gathering intel, you go through two steps: get the info and then assess its veracity. 

Like other raw intelligence documents, the Steele Dossier had not been vetted for veracity. It was basically “some people told us X” before investigating whether X was true.

Steele caused tremendous problems by making it public because people like yourself didn’t understand what it was. Which wasn’t helped by the media’s poor coverage of it. This wasn’t limited to the Right, however, as many on the Left grasped on to the salacious aspects like the pee tape because they wanted it to be true even if it was ridiculous on its face. 

Ironically, it also caused a problem for the Clinton campaign. When they first got the dossier, they were so embarrassed by its contents that they tried to bury it. When Steele went public with it, the FEC noticed that Clinton has no disclosed payments to Steele or Fusion GPS (because they hid the connection to bury the dossier) and fined the campaign six figures. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Trump got vaccinated before March 1 2020?  That’s pretty amazing, since it wasn’t available to the rest of the human race until December 2020. 

Good one.

Congrats.  You found the only thing to attack in what I said.  Now replace "2020" with "2021."  Go!

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Trump thought science was telling him COVId was no big deal, would disappear soon and could be eradicated with in vivo UV and Clorox.  Then he claimed he essentially created 3 vaccines.  

That’s your “very stable genius” doc.  Lol

Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself trying them.  I can see why you'd be mad at him.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

your affinity for him is very natural

And so is your obsession with him.

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Good question,  don't know yet, which is obviously bad.  Don't underestimate Trump hate, I think that influenced the election more than even covid.  It's one thing to have a bumbling old man another to have a corrupt 5 year old.  One way or another this story will be big.

Wacka you're supposed to inject the bleach into your veins not your brain.  Cmon now.

You've already injected a whole gallon into your brain. You're  brainwashed. 

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Ah, I see we’re still playing the “have no idea how anything works” game.

Two FISA warrants against Carter Page we’re found to be inappropriate. Other FISA warrants on Page were found to be fine. Page was a small part of the Russia investigation. 

The Steele Dossier is 1. a raw intelligence document and 2. not the predicate for the investigation into the Trump campaign. 

Raw intelligence documents should never be made public because the media and the public will read them for what they are not: an intelligence analysis. When gathering intel, you go through two steps: get the info and then assess its veracity. 

Like other raw intelligence documents, the Steele Dossier had not been vetted for veracity. It was basically “some people told us X” before investigating whether X was true.

Steele caused tremendous problems by making it public because people like yourself didn’t understand what it was. Which wasn’t helped by the media’s poor coverage of it. This wasn’t limited to the Right, however, as many on the Left grasped on to the salacious aspects like the pee tape because they wanted it to be true even if it was ridiculous on its face. 

Ironically, it also caused a problem for the Clinton campaign. When they first got the dossier, they were so embarrassed by its contents that they tried to bury it. When Steele went public with it, the FEC noticed that Clinton has no disclosed payments to Steele or Fusion GPS (because they hid the connection to bury the dossier) and fined the campaign six figures. 

I hope to one day have as thorough of an understanding as you do.

I guess I don't understand what the benefit was to Steele to make it public?  

I was of the understanding that 90% of the US media is left leaning?

It also appeared that the document became a problem for the Clinton campaign when it was deemed fraudulent, but it garnered the desired result of years of negative press against the target, so it achieved the intended result?

I was under the impression that both sides of the isle have used smoke and mirrors to deceive the public for....pretty much ever?

lol...talk about obsessed...seriously, the op needs a mental evaluation.

These posts are pure comedy.

Personally I'd vote for MTG.

The republican with the biggest balls.

3d2219d3bdd95fd85935efab8d52317d

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brueggs said:

Something tells me you wont be happy until after you waited in a long line all day to get back to your subsidized apartment to carve off a sweet piece of that government cheese....

I hate left vs. right crap, but you do realize the 'blue' states overwhelmingly subsidize the 'red' states, no?

• Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Albwan said:

lol...talk about obsessed...seriously, the op needs a mental evaluation.

These posts are pure comedy.

Personally I'd vote for MTG.

The republican with the biggest balls.

3d2219d3bdd95fd85935efab8d52317d

You would because most 5th graders know more about current events than you.  The gazpacho police hag.  Yeah for you that about lines up.  Lol

22 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Do you, Tibs, see the irony here?

That a bunch of people calling themselves patriots and draping themselves in the American flag are cheering on the biggest traitor in the history of this nation?

This is like going to the blue/red scrimmage at the stadium (same team, different sides), and seeing 30% of the 'fans' got confused and are cheering for New England*****.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

That a bunch of people calling themselves patriots and draping themselves in the American flag are cheering on the biggest traitor in the history of this nation?

This is like going to the blue/red scrimmage at the stadium (same team, different sides), and seeing 30% of the 'fans' got confused and are cheering for New England*****.

Actually not at all what I was referring to.  I was referring to Tibs spreading tales of Russian State news.