Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

Just now, Andy1 said:

I would replace steal with possess, but that is ultimately the million dollar question. What was his intended purpose to have them? With who did he or his associates share them?

It doesn’t matter. It really doesn’t.

45 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can keep this up day and day out, but at some point even you have to realize that you’re not convincing anyone or changing a single mind. But I’ll give it to you on consistency! 

These freaks wouldn’t care if Trump sold top secret documents to MBS (for $2 Billion) and MAGA would still kneel before him like the insecure subordinate freaks that they are.

Call me naive but evil never wins.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I would replace steal with possess, but that is ultimately the million dollar question. What was his intended purpose to have them? With who did he or his associates share them?

Money, power, ego.... Trump is foremost a business man and the information he had was valuable $$$$.

41 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This is easy.   Hillary is a member of the political establishment and serves those interests.  That makes her "untouchable".  Like a Made Man in the mob.  In the two-tiered legal system she is exempt from the rules that apply to the other 99% of Americans. 

The current President and his family have been running an extortion and influence peddling racket.  The details of this racket are documented on a laptop belonging to his son which is in FBI possession.  The FBI has done less than nothing to investigate.  The intelligence community pitched in with 51 former intelligence agency officials concluded the laptop was actually Russian "disinformation".  This is a lie, and they knew it was a lie.  As they serve the establishment, they did their job.  To protect their fellow members.

The less than nothing the FBI did was inhibit any investigation.  If one of the 99% of other Americans did that, they would define that behavior as "obstructing justice".  But as they serve the establishment, they are also exempt from the law.  These are the same people that pontificate about the sanctity of the law and their high level of integrity and duty.  They are the worst of liars and cheats.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Doc said:

They're all con men (and women).  How do you think you survive and thrive for decades in government?  Yeah, the same way you survive and thrive as a businessman in NYC.  It's the same sandbox, different playground.  You're not saying anything many of us don't already know and the choice is between one or the other and it's the choice of the lesser of two evils. 

Many of us knew Biden was losing his marbles and would generally be incompetent and take the country in a far left direction.  Given his historically bad approval ratings, many are starting to realize what we knew back then, and again, this is with a sycophantic media (social or otherwise) and Hollywood...

What I didn't think would happen is the pandemic being worse under him, because he was handed a vaccine.  It just goes to show you that it would have been no better, if not worse, if it had started under a Dem.  Again something that was plainly obvious.

Who was handed a vaccine?  By late 2021, only 56% of Americans had at lest the first shot.  Even you understand that the death rate is more than 10 times higher for unvaccinated.  Trump wouldn't even endorse the vaccine for months.  Others in his party wouldn't admit they were vaccinated.  When a year after it was available Trump finally was pushing the vaccine on his "tours"---you people boo'd him onstage !  lol.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Hillary Clinton. No seriously. We're going back to Hillary Clinton.

She's irrelevant, defeated, and still living in Trumper heads rent-free. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy

read that and see who had more classified info than her. Shouldn’t we give trump the intent defense as well?

• Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I know. It's crazy that there are so many people out there who deny that the Trump campaign worked with Russians despite more than 100 contacts between the campaign and the Russians. And somehow, people still believe that Trump is innocent of everything despite clear evidence that he has committed several crimes.

I guess people just pick their team and they just trust everything they are told that supports their team and ignore anything that doesn't fit their worldview.

It's unfortunate, but here we are.

People do tend to support their side, that is true.

You actually are proving a point here.  You just conveniently overlooked that a boatload of very difficult to procure FISA warrants were issued based on a what is now known to be a fake document, even by your own "team".  Thank you for being the example!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Proving intent is similarly where it will fail against Trump.  Assuming it even gets that far.

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Who was handed a vaccine?  By late 2021, only 56% of Americans had at lest the first shot.  Even you understand that the death rate is more than 10 times higher for unvaccinated.  Trump wouldn't even endorse the vaccine for months.  Others in his party wouldn't admit they were vaccinated.  When a year after it was available Trump finally was pushing the vaccine on his "tours"---you people boo'd him onstage !  lol.

Is this a serious question and argument?  That just because Trump didn't reveal he got vaccinated until March 1st of 2020 it's on him?  LOL.  Good one.  He didn't say anything bad about the vaccine/people shouldn't take it up to that point and in fact was instrumental in getting it to the public so fast.  Meanwhile prior to the election Kamala and others in your party said that they would be skeptical of a vaccine produced under him, because they knew the vaccine was coming and wanted to cast doubt on it for political purposes if that information got out before the election (but the FDA hid it until days after).  And guess what segment of the population was and still largely is vaccine-hesitant?

Never mind that 0% of Americans were vaccinated for the majority of Trump's time during the pandemic.  But that was still also all his fault, right?  Remember when Biden said that Trump should take responsibility for the pandemic because he didn't listen to the science, or disbanded the pandemic response team, or didn't wear a non-N95 mask and 200K deaths meant he should resign?  And then when he has even more deaths under him, what does he do: not only not resign, but blame it on the unvaccinated?  LOL!  Trump should have done that.

15 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Hey, at least I can understand the difference between collusion and conspiracy, unlike apparently 75% of this board. 

Also, if Biden does the stuff Trump did, he should be investigated too. The FBI was right to investigate Hillary as well. 

I just don’t get why people are so eager to shill for a loser like Trump. 

Well, to be fair, your trusted media used the word "collusion" 24/7 for a few years straight.  That's kind of how the brainwashing works.  Just keep saying it over and over and it becomes real.  Well, at least you think it is.  You get the point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thanks but I’m not the crazy one who voted for this twice

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f8630428dac822062a

Something tells me you wont be happy until after you waited in a long line all day to get back to your subsidized apartment to carve off a sweet piece of that government cheese....

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2