Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You are really just talking about yourself here, Goose

Hey, at least I can understand the difference between collusion and conspiracy, unlike apparently 75% of this board. 

Also, if Biden does the stuff Trump did, he should be investigated too. The FBI was right to investigate Hillary as well. 

I just don’t get why people are so eager to shill for a loser like Trump. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Go take a look at LGTBQ rights after Xi took over. Don’t be afraid - you can do it. 

OK one more time what right does a gay adult not have in Florida that you believe they should? Please just on thing specific not your usual lies where you are trying to get others to do your work 

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I know. It's crazy that there are so many people out there who deny that the Trump campaign worked with Russians despite more than 100 contacts between the campaign and the Russians. And somehow, people still believe that Trump is innocent of everything despite clear evidence that he has committed several crimes.

I guess people just pick their team and they just trust everything they are told that supports their team and ignore anything that doesn't fit their worldview.

It's unfortunate, but here we are.

I hope that you're including yourself here?

If not...

:lol: :lol:

2 hours ago, Nineforty said:

Lmao

I will go with Supreme court clerk over the rando on Twitter usually but since it is fact that the president can declassify anything he wants why is he wrong? Is there a formal process for declassified info? 

Wait - @DRsGhost and Fox News has been telling us all day that Trump declassified all of the stolen documents…

But now it’s a heist AND the FBI planted evidence?

jfc

These idiots can’t keep their stories straight.

No wonder they rely on the idiots we see here who turn themselves into pretzels defending the most corrupt politician in our lifetime 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Hey, at least I can understand the difference between collusion and conspiracy, unlike apparently 75% of this board. 

Also, if Biden does the stuff Trump did, he should be investigated too. The FBI was right to investigate Hillary as well. 

I just don’t get why people are so eager to shill for a loser like Trump. 

But do you understand the difference between collusion and contact?

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will go with Supreme court clerk over the rando on Twitter usually but since it is fact that the president can declassify anything he wants why is he wrong? Is there a formal process for declassified info? 

From what I have others say, whether he declassified them would play a part in potential sentencing severity, but not guilt or innocence.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

They have no one to run (I've talked about this before) so it doesn't matter who they put up against the Dem nominee.  This was all about preventing Trump from being able to run again. 

We didn't have anyone to run last time either and ya still got whooped.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No wonder they rely on the idiots we see here who turn themselves into pretzels defending the most corrupt politician in our lifetime 

What's he guilty of?

Being the lead villain in your fake DC soap opera you call a functional government held accountable by an integrity fueled media.  

You people are a joke.  

It's now going to be.......year 7 of investigating Trump 

No one can keep up with the b.s. but that's not their intent anyway.

Low infos:

Trump = bad man.  

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

But do you understand the difference between collusion and contact?

Silly Doc….we all know the right way to do things is to ACTUALLY collude with foreign agents to make up fake stories about your opponent, then peddle them to the press and the FBI in order to set up a de facto coup from INSIDE the government. 

11 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

From what I have others say, whether he declassified them would play a part in potential sentencing severity, but not guilt or innocence.

Then why was it announced by the DOJ that they recovered classified documents if they were not classified? And along same lines why was his retention unlawful since as president he has access to everything at the time he is president?

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What's he guilty of?

Being the lead villain in your fake DC soap opera you call a functional government held accountable by an integrity fueled media.  

You people are a joke.  

It's now going to be.......year 7 of investigating Trump 

No one can keep up with the b.s. but that's not their intent anyway.

Low infos:

Trump = bad man.  

Why do you expose yourself like this?

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Nice work. Sealed the fate of the dopey Dems for the mid-terms.  Who are the dumb ***** in the Dem party?  You just elected Trump.  Losers.  What a mess.  

The 3rd world is laughing at us

The country has already collapsed.  

We'll just look back a few decades from now as these last 2 years as the reasons why.  

Killed by Covid and severe TDS. 

Look at the title of this thread. 

He's already guilty!   

Has Twitter Security fact checked this yet?

• Like (+1) 1