Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

True.

You can repeat the lie ad nauseam.

That does not make it true.

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction ...

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign coordinated with Russia to influence ...

Oh my god. Read like, just the intro to the actual report. Mueller straight up said he wasn't even evaluating on the basis of collusion because it is legally not a thing.

Like, I know the report is long, but you don't need to read the whole thing. Just like, one paragraph. It can't be that hard, can it?

Here, I will make it easier for you. I'll give you the actual text where Mueller himself states that they are not looking at collusion:

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign “coordinat[ed]”—a term that appears in the appointment order—with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, “coordination” does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Page 2 of the Mueller Report

Just page 2. You don't even have to make it to page 3 to realize the statement "Mueller found that there was no collusion" is complete BS.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, cle23 said:

And you think a virus that killed almost 7 million people in 2 years is "just the flu."  And that a worldwide event was used to get Trump out of power.

Tell me.  When was the so called "deep state" ever mentioned before Trump?  When was this shadow government ever mentioned before Trump used it as his excuse for everything?  

I know the government is incredibly shady, but people who claim Biden/Hillary/Obama/whoever else are the heads of some super secret "deep state" that runs everything and rigs everything are incredibly gullible.  Have you ever known a group of people the size of what you're describing be able to keep a secret?  Ever?

Meanwhile liberals think the virus came from a wet market where a guy ate an infected bat.  So idiots everywhere as far as I can see.

Just now, Tiberius said:

What do you base this on? 

The FBI visited the house in early June and already had an inventory of the documents and knew everything and anything about them 2 months ago.  If it was so urgent and such a threat why didn't they seize them at that time or soon thereafter.  The judge issued a warrant last Friday and it was so urgent they waited several days before executing it.  Not to mention its been 20 months since his term expired.  That all makes little sense to me. 

My suspicion is they used the documents to establish probable cause to search the entire residence.  For anything related to 1/6.  Of course this is just a theory at this point but I expect as facts are revealed it will be validated.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Meanwhile liberals think the virus came from a wet market where a guy ate an infected bat.  So idiots everywhere as far as I can see.

On the day an ex-President of the United States is about to face charges of espionage, his supporters can only deflect into their usual talking points about other things.

Being in a cult is about always maneuvering their beliefs to fit their pre-conception of reality.

On one of the most serious and disgusting days in American history, the only consolation is that Trump will never hold office again and will hopefully spend the rest of his life behind bars.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Kemp said:

On the day an ex-President of the United States is about to face charges of espionage, his supporters can only deflect into their usual talking points about other things.

Being in a cult is about always maneuvering their beliefs to fit their pre-conception of reality.

On one of the most serious and disgusting days in American history, the only consolation is that Trump will never hold office again and will hopefully spend the rest of his life behind bars.

I was responding to someone calling another person an idiot.  Could care less what happens to Trump or any politician for that matter.   Dig deep enough and I am sure you'll find plenty of evidence that career politicians sell out every day people for their own gain on a daily.   

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Democrats plan working like a charm...

Nolte: Republican Support for Trump Hits Record High After Fascist FBI Raid

Far-left Politico reports that a record high of 58 percent of Republican voters now say they would vote for Trump in a 2024 presidential primary.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/nolte-republican-support-trump-hits-record-high-after-fascist-fbi-raid/

I'm always right.  99.9% of the time.  

Politico ran this poll.  A few days after the Raid.

100000% designed to help propel him to the GOP nomination in 2024.  

They want ZERO to do with any other R candidate.  

They have no one to run (I've talked about this before) so it doesn't matter who they put up against the Dem nominee.  This was all about preventing Trump from being able to run again. 

55 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

All trump had to do was put the classified info on a laptop and drop it off at a random computer shop while high on crack and he’d be in the clear 

Nope.  Because social media, the alphabet media and the FBI wouldn't have been covering for him...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I guess people just pick their team and they just trust everything they are told that supports their team and ignore anything that doesn't fit their worldview.

It's unfortunate, but here we are.

You are really just talking about yourself here, Goose

• Thank you (+1) 4