Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How bad is the current reputation of the Democrat party that Trump is beating Biden in a head to head to poll - let the futility of all they've done to him sink in for a second.  

Now imagine DeSantis vs Biden

The 24 election is already over and they're going to throw the kitchen sink between now and then and all of it should be questioned with deep scrutiny 

Not cheerleaded bc of your severe TDS

Trump will *never* see the White House again.

And DeSantis’ Xi like policies and legislation will haunt him for good.

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA....

Half of the people are stupid enough to keep believing what ever lies they are told.  Its in their playbook, and it continues to work because they know some people are so manipulated and driven by fear and hate, that they will desperately cling to anything that supports their desires, regardless of reality.  

Just like Russia-gate.  When all the dust has settled, and with the benefit of hindsight, some people just cant accept truth even while standing on a mountain of it.  

Useful idiots are the unwitting weapons of the global elitists.

6 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA....

Half of the people are stupid enough to keep believing what ever lies they are told.  Its in their playbook, and it continues to work because they know some people are so manipulated and driven by fear and hate, that they will desperately cling to anything that supports their desires, regardless of reality.  

Just like Russia-gate.  When all the dust has settled, and with the benefit of hindsight, some people just cant accept truth even while standing on a mountain of it.  

Useful idiots are the unwitting weapons of the global elitists.

I know. It's crazy that there are so many people out there who deny that the Trump campaign worked with Russians despite more than 100 contacts between the campaign and the Russians. And somehow, people still believe that Trump is innocent of everything despite clear evidence that he has committed several crimes.

I guess people just pick their team and they just trust everything they are told that supports their team and ignore anything that doesn't fit their worldview.

It's unfortunate, but here we are.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We’re all Americans.

True.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I know. It's crazy that there are so many people out there who deny that the Trump campaign worked with Russians despite more than 100 contacts between the campaign and the Russians. And somehow, people still believe that Trump is innocent of everything despite clear evidence that he has committed several crimes.

You can repeat the lie ad nauseam.

That does not make it true.

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction ...

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign coordinated with Russia to influence ...

They got him this time, I know, I know, but this time they really got him.All those other times where they thought they had him? Never mind them, this is where they 100%, no question, and not even the smallest sliver of possibility of a doubt, got him. He's done, finished, kaput, expired and we shall never have to think about or deal with him again cuz this time they got him.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

True.

You can repeat the lie ad nauseam.

That does not make it true.

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction ...

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign coordinated with Russia to influence ...

But @ChiGoose says we just root for our teams.  

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I guess people just pick their team and they just trust everything they are told that supports their team and ignore anything that doesn't fit their worldview.

It's unfortunate, but here we are.

This continues to be the party faithful rationalization and excuse for why Trump beat Hillary.  

• Agree 1