Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

Democrats plan working like a charm...

Nolte: Republican Support for Trump Hits Record High After Fascist FBI Raid

Far-left Politico reports that a record high of 58 percent of Republican voters now say they would vote for Trump in a 2024 presidential primary.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/nolte-republican-support-trump-hits-record-high-after-fascist-fbi-raid/

I'm always right.  99.9% of the time.  

Politico ran this poll.  A few days after the Raid.

100000% designed to help propel him to the GOP nomination in 2024.  

They want ZERO to do with any other R candidate.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Lol, yeah, keep telling yourself it's all the republicans bro.  Not craziness from anyone on the other side of the aisle too.   

Its the zealots on both sides that are tearing our country apart.  

When did I say that?

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Yes, the President has the power to classify and declassify as he see fit.  But there are still processes in which he needs to do it.  He can't just say "I declassified those" after taking the documents and getting caught.  And they are not his property even if he did declassify them.   

26 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

The FBI was there at Mar-A-lago as recently as June 3rd going through the 15 boxes.  Trump even showed up and talked to the agents going through the boxes.  This whole thing is completely ludicrous especially when you consider there have been disputes between the National Archives and all former Presidents about what should go to the archives.

But don't worry as I said before this only ends one way..with Trump in handcuffs.  Our republic and it's norms be damned.

Again, without knowing exactly WHAT is in these documents, you can't say that it is ludicrous.  If it's some random historical document with no national security risk, then absolutely it would be ludicrous to raid a home for that reason.  If it is top secret nuclear research/weapons as has been suggested, there would be nothing ludicrous about it.  Right now we are all speculating, but I highly doubt a judge authorizes a raid of this magnitude if there wasn't at least decent evidence of Trump having something he should not have.  But time will tell.

5 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Yes, the President has the power to classify and declassify as he see fit.  But there are still processes in which he needs to do it.  He can't just say "I declassified those" after taking the documents and getting caught.  And they are not his property even if he did declassify them.   

Nope.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DRsGhost said:

Nope.

The sane statute he quoted in one of his previous posts does not say what he claims it does.  It does give the President authority to declassify things as he sees fit.  It does not say anywhere that they can declassify things through actions (sending them to his own home) alone.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

You keep sharing this as if it is settled law and the common understanding of how presidential declassification works. It is not.

Says Chigoose?  I'm going to go with the guy citing SC precedent.

Either way I'm sure this will be challenged and the constitutional crisis that comes with it should be fantastic!

Thanks DOJ.

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Says Chigoose?  I'm going to go with the guy citing SC precedent.

Either way I'm sure this will be challenged and the constitutional crisis that comes with it should be fantastic!

Thanks DOJ.

Even if you end up being right about declassification (of which I am highly skeptical) it would still be a crime for him to possess the documents as they belonged to the government.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

The FBI was there at Mar-A-lago as recently as June 3rd going through the 15 boxes.  Trump even showed up and talked to the agents going through the boxes.  This whole thing is completely ludicrous especially when you consider there have been disputes between the National Archives and all former Presidents about what should go to the archives.

But don't worry as I said before this only ends one way..with Trump in handcuffs.  Our republic and it's norms be damned.

NORMS???  

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866d4gl7sjv2xt035oj7

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

There's no proof they were declassified. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't, but they're just claiming it at this point.

And even if they were, the records do not belong to him and keeping them out of government custody is still a crime.

There's no proof they were or weren't declassified to this point in time.  But we should soon find out at some point. My problem with the "crime" conclusion is the government has never pursued charges against any President that has removed documents classified or not.  Nor have they raided their residence to retrieve anything.  If it turns out to be more than some documentation issue then Trump needs to answer for that situation. 

But if that's all it is this administration is headed down a slippery slope.  Given the almost complete displeasure of the voters with this administration, power is almost certain to shift in Congress and they'll face a relentless and non-stop number of investigations of anything and everything.  I guess this is what Joe meant by unifying the country.  Unifying it against him.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Democrats plan working like a charm...

Nolte: Republican Support for Trump Hits Record High After Fascist FBI Raid

Far-left Politico reports that a record high of 58 percent of Republican voters now say they would vote for Trump in a 2024 presidential primary.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/nolte-republican-support-trump-hits-record-high-after-fascist-fbi-raid/

I'm always right.  99.9% of the time.  

Politico ran this poll.  A few days after the Raid.

100000% designed to help propel him to the GOP nomination in 2024.  

They want ZERO to do with any other R candidate.  

Or....if Biden runs....they actually are seeing horrific internal polling vs Trump

Rules of thumb on polls - that try to get it right - and isn't an outlier....

When you're the incumbent and you're under 49% you are vulnerable.

When you're under 40-45% you're done.   

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Or....if Biden runs....they actually are seeing horrific internal polling vs Trump

Rules of thumb on polls - that try to get it right - and isn't an outlier....

When you're the incumbent and you're under 49% you are vulnerable.

When you're under 40-45% you're done.   

Hey, look on the bright side. Now the riot, coup et. all are really not that big deals anymore 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Nope.

It doesn't matter if they were classified. That's not the only sort of document that the Espionage Act covers. Violating that Act simply means an individual retained government records that could harm the US Government or aid a foreign adversary.

The stupid thing is I don't think Trump did anything malicious. We elected Mr. Magoo as president and this is the predictable outcome.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, look on the bright side. Now the riot, coup et. all are really not that big deals anymore 🤣

How bad is the current reputation of the Democrat party that Trump is beating Biden in a head to head to poll - let the futility of all they've done to him sink in for a second.  

Now imagine DeSantis vs Biden

The 24 election is already over and they're going to throw the kitchen sink between now and then and all of it should be questioned with deep scrutiny 

Not cheerleaded bc of your severe TDS

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It doesn't matter if they were classified. That's not the only sort of document that the Espionage Act covers. Violating that Act simply means an individual retained government records that could harm the US Government or aid a foreign adversary.

The stupid thing is I don't think Trump did anything malicious. We elected Mr. Magoo as president and this is the predictable outcome.

There is a non-zero chance he kept the documents because he liked the love letters from Kim Jong Un or he liked to impress people at his club. Incredibly stupid but not nearly as bad as something like selling secrets to the Saudis.