Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Who controls federal elections? Hint: It's not the federal government.  

And the 18 month interim between when he leaves with these documents and the raid on Mar-A-Lago falls on who?

It depends.  If the current admin has requested the documents and the requests have been denied, that's on Trump and his counsel.  If they didn't request them, then it falls on both.  Trump never should have taken them if they are what they are described as, and the current admin shouldn't have left things out there this long either, especially if they just recently noticed they being gone.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, cle23 said:

It depends.  If the current admin has requested the documents and the requests have been denied, that's on Trump and his counsel.  If they didn't request them, then it falls on both.  Trump never should have taken them if they are what they are described as, and the current admin shouldn't have left things out there this long either, especially if they just recently noticed they being gone.

Looks like WSJ and Breitbart may have gotten ahold of the warrant and receipts. Feels like those leaks came from the Trump side of things.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Beacause he knows how easy his base of rubes are to fool...

Probably true for some folks, but I think much of what Trump posts is to troll people on the left, because he knows how easy it is to incite idiots to idiocy.    And they line up like lemmings at the cliff every time.  

5 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Incorrect, the Means To An End Party would be acting like this regardless of "Trump"

Sure, he probably amplifies their generational angst, but they truly want to reform the Greatest Nation-State in the history of the world in their image and they'll stop at nothing.  They don't respect our Rule of Law because they don't respect how the country "is"...

Look at the 3-year NY AG "probe"...if "They" spent 3 years investigating any person in the United States, with all of their absurd rules they've foisted upon us, they could arrest every single person in the country.  They will stop at nothing until they've demolished what had existed.  

Destroy Not Build -- US Democrat Party

I think you overstate the case quite a bit here.  I just want to see my friends in blue start acting like decent human beings again.  It's like they all turned into jilted teenagers the minute Trump was elected.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Probably true for some folks, but I think much of what Trump posts is to troll people on the left, because he knows how easy it is to incite idiots to idiocy.    And they line up like lemmings at the cliff every time.  

lolz yeah 

Just now, BillStime said:

lolz yeah 

Yeah, those handful of people that went into the capitol are/were pretty stupid.  But you are the perfect case for my point, Billsy.  If worry what will happen to you without Trump to fixate on, he's pretty much your whole life from what I can see here.   But I'm hoping you can act like a human being again at some point.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Yeah, those handful of people that went into the capitol are/were pretty stupid.  But you are the perfect case for my point, Billsy.  If worry what will happen to you without Trump to fixate on, he's pretty much your whole life from what I can see here.   But I'm hoping you can act like a human being again at some point.  

I long for the days were Trump is irrelevant and we don't have to worry about him. I doubt we'll return to sanity anytime soon since the Republican Party has gone all-in on Trumpism, but I could do without the man himself.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, cle23 said:

The FBI was there at Mar-A-lago as recently as June 3rd going through the 15 boxes.  Trump even showed up and talked to the agents going through the boxes.  This whole thing is completely ludicrous especially when you consider there have been disputes between the National Archives and all former Presidents about what should go to the archives.

But don't worry as I said before this only ends one way..with Trump in handcuffs.  Our republic and it's norms be damned.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

The FBI was there at Mar-A-lago as recently as June 3rd going through the 15 boxes.  Trump even showed up and talked to the agents going through the boxes.  This whole thing is completely ludicrous especially when you consider there have been disputes between the National Archives and all former Presidents about what should go to the archives.

But don't worry as I said before this only ends one way..with Trump in handcuffs.  Our republic and it's norms be damned.

Trump in handcuffs would be upholding the rule of law and the spirit of the republic. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Demented Biden botches another one.    Everything he and his buddies touch turns to dog****.  He's was so busy taxing anything that moves, he screwed up the FBI raid.  Senile old fool can't even use his pals in the fake news to get the distraction politics right.  Too far gone.  The mid-terms can't come quick enough.  What a mess.  

Hillary.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Vomit 2

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

it is OFFICIAL folks. there is no debate to this FACT.

Donald Trump is being investigated under the Espionage Act.  

18 USC 793e.  lock him up. 

More lies.  More distraction politics.  Nice try.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2

6 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

it is OFFICIAL folks. there is no debate to this FACT.

Donald Trump is being investigated under the Espionage Act.  

18 USC 793e.  lock him up. 

Is it?  I've read where Trump's camp claims he declassified these documents that were seized.  The President has the right to declassify whatever he chooses and Congress or the Judicial has no rights to oversight in the process.  Granted that leaves room for the application of bad judgment but bad judgment is not a criminal act.  So let's cool our jets here. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Is it?  I've read where Trump's camp claims he declassified these documents that were seized.  The President has the right to declassify whatever he chooses.  Granted that leaves room for the application of bad judgment but bad judgment is not a criminal act.  So let's cool our jets here. 

There's no proof they were declassified. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't, but they're just claiming it at this point.

And even if they were, the records do not belong to him and keeping them out of government custody is still a crime.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I long for the days were Trump is irrelevant and we don't have to worry about him. I doubt we'll return to sanity anytime soon since the Republican Party has gone all-in on Trumpism, but I could do without the man himself.

Lol, yeah, keep telling yourself it's all the republicans bro.  Not craziness from anyone on the other side of the aisle too.   

Its the zealots on both sides that are tearing our country apart.  

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Eyeroll 1