Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

15 minutes ago, TSOL said:

So unnamed sources say he might have nuclear secrets in those boxes. 

Well, that's enough for me! Off to the gallows with him! 

What credibility does Donald Trump have?

You haven’t been upstaged enough by this POS?

jfc

17 minutes ago, TSOL said:

So unnamed sources say he might have nuclear secrets in those boxes. 

Well, that's enough for me! Off to the gallows with him! 

Let’s hope it’s the secret as to how to build a nuclear power plant or were all going to be starving and freezing to death. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, just forget the warrant. Start screaming about something else

Donald needs to put up or shut up 

??? All the warrant *might* tell you is the criminal codes relevant. Do you know how search warrants work?

Just now, LeviF said:

??? All the warrant *might* tell you is the criminal codes relevant. Do you know how search warrants work?

No, not true, what they were searching for and a redacted list of what was found. He isn't releasing it. You guys are now making excuses like it doesn't matter 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

jfc

But you're willing to assign a high level of credibility to an unknown and anonymous "source" that provides "information" that is completely unverifiable?  Why is that?  I suggest you look up the definition of "confirmation bias" for the answer. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, not true, what they were searching for and a redacted list of what was found. He isn't releasing it. You guys are now making excuses like it doesn't matter 

The warrant doesn’t contain what’s found. You’re thinking of the search warrant return. 

We already know what they were looking for. We don’t know on what basis they got a judge to sign off on an affidavit. If you want to know why they thought this stuff would be there that’s where you have to look. 

Just now, Kemp said:

Trump supporters would stand by him if he put a bullet in the head of one of their children.

Why won't Trump reveal what's in the warrant?

Listen, I think Trump is a POS too, but this isn't your best look. 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But you're willing to assign a high level of credibility to an unknown and anonymous "source" that provides "information" that is completely unverifiable?  Why is that?  I suggest you look up the definition of "confirmation bias" for the answer. 

Yes, 100%.  Merrick Garland would not have taken this unprecedented step if there wasn't a serious risk to our national security.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Is it just me, or does this sound like the biggest set up in the history of set ups? Let me guess, conveniently taped to the inside of one of the box lids is the handwritten launch code for our entire nuclear arsenal. 

At this point I hope it's enough to get Trump banned from running again.  His mere existence in the political world is bad for the country. Partially because he is a POS.  But also because he makes our friends across the aisle act like full blown animals.  

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thank You….says the guy screaming about whatever, whenever.

You should stop posting immediately!  As should anyone attempting to define any conclusions which require actual facts.

And by the comments of some specific posters, that pretty much believe anything that's feed to them through anonymous sources, I now realize why juries tend to be composed of idiots. 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

jfc

As I stated, he's been tried and found guilty  by the court of Twitter idiots. Off with his head! 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yes, 100%.  Merrick Garland would not have taken this unprecedented step if there wasn't a serious risk to our national security.

Why didn't he just officially say that in yesterday's statement rather than "leaking" it to the Post?  I mean, he insisted the department would only make information available through official statements and legal filings.  So he lied.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Probably by the end of the day, we will hear the verification.