Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Defend what? 

More deep state b.s.?

You think he really freaking has top super secret classified docs at Mar a Lago my God you're an idiot.  

Hey, they believed Trump choked a SS and grabbed the wheel of The Beast...

Edit:  Oh yeah, and the pee tape :lol:

Edited by Doc
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Defend what? 

More deep state b.s.?

You think he really freaking has top super secret classified docs at Mar a Lago my God you're an idiot.  

And you think a virus that killed almost 7 million people in 2 years is "just the flu."  And that a worldwide event was used to get Trump out of power.

Tell me.  When was the so called "deep state" ever mentioned before Trump?  When was this shadow government ever mentioned before Trump used it as his excuse for everything?  

I know the government is incredibly shady, but people who claim Biden/Hillary/Obama/whoever else are the heads of some super secret "deep state" that runs everything and rigs everything are incredibly gullible.  Have you ever known a group of people the size of what you're describing be able to keep a secret?  Ever?

if true its pretty damning to the Gov that top secret NUCLEAR!!!  papers were allowed out there for 2 full years before they realized, hey whered they go? its almost election season, sh/÷ we should prob kick in a few doors to find em! those are kinda important. second, did they find them? if not why are they blabbing to the press hey we got nuclear codes floating around. i sure do hope we find em one day. lol

this sounds silly on every level whether trump is knowingly holding papers when a half of the U S power apparatus has repeatedly gone for his neck or what is stated above.

for everyone who has taken a objective look at the fbi/ doj actions the last couple years and jumps on a story trained liars put out to the public as fact, without any scrutiny! just because its for your team. you are exactly what the russians refer to as useful idiots. 

how many times can a person be lied to by the same people, look like a complete jackazz and say please can i have another.

newsweek just said garland knows nothin...oh wait he signed off on it. whew. glad the truth was untruthed.

ive lost count how many servings some of these people have gargled down. but a expert close to the situation said "its a hell of alot"!!

Edited by Buffarukus

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

Tell me.  When was the so called "deep state" ever mentioned before Trump?  When was this shadow government ever mentioned before Trump used it as his excuse for everything?  

Great question!!!!

At least 60 years ago maybe longer.  

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

I know the government is incredibly shady, but people who claim Biden/Hillary/Obama/whoever else are the heads of some super secret "deep state" that runs everything and rigs everything are incredibly gullible.  Have you ever known a group of people the size of what you're describing be able to keep a secret?  Ever?

Lawyers advice - never ask a question to a defender that you don't know the answer to.  

You're welcome.

Shooting Star GIF

Edited by Big Blitz

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump supporters would stand by him if he put a bullet in the head of one of their children.

Why won't Trump reveal what's in the warrant?

That's a rotten thing to say. What the hell is the matter with you

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Irv said:

Nice try.  WaPo.   What a joke. Covering up for Demented Jokes failures.  What a mess.  

Garland stated yesterday that the DOJ will only communicate information through official statements and court filings.  He didn't provide much of anything in the form of new information.  But he did leave out the part about DOJ leaking or planting stories in the Washington Post regarding the justification for the search and seizure operation.  If they wanted this motive for the search out there, why couldn't the AG just include the nuclear codes story in his statement yesterday afternoon?  That would have made everything as clear as day vs. sending it through the rumor mill channel in the media?  And if Garland didn't want this out, because he meant it when he said we're only going to communicate through court filings and official statements, shouldn't he be furious at this leak and commence an investigation ASAP at DOJ on who is leaking information about an ongoing investigation to the press, identify that person, and take appropriate action?  Don't hold your breath.  

Now that they've leaked a story, true or not, they need to release the affidavit and probable cause testimony and evidence provided to the judge that issued the warrant so we can see for ourselves what probable cause and justifications were used.  Make as much detail as possible to the public.  Because what some anonymous person told the Post is irrelevant, what they told the judge is what matters.  We need to know what they told the judge not what some unnamed source told the Post. My guess is this isn't coming soon.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That's a rotten thing to say. What the hell is the matter with you

Why so offended? Trump himself has said he could shoot someone in the head on 5th Avenue and his followers would still support him. It is a cult where the dear leader can do no wrong and he knows it.

47 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Who at the FBI and DoJ is leaking all this information? This is highly dubious, these agency's need to NOT "leak". 

They tactically leak when they're involved in a "Political investigation", since shifting the narrative and creating an outcome before/if anything ever really happens IS the point.

25 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

They tactically leak when they're involved in a "Political investigation", since shifting the narrative and creating an outcome before/if anything ever really happens IS the point.

So unnamed sources say he might have nuclear secrets in those boxes. 

Well, that's enough for me! Off to the gallows with him! 

9 hours ago, cle23 said:

And you think a virus that killed almost 7 million people in 2 years is "just the flu."  And that a worldwide event was used to get Trump out of power.

You don’t understand the term Deep State at all do you?