Just got tickets for Bills at Ravens week 4!

JaCrispy

Not sure if the Kevlar vest is a reference to crime in Baltimore or Baltimore fans going after a Bills fan.  Either way, you're in danger if you go into the wrong parts of Baltimore and fine if you stay in the right ones.  It's been a few years since I was there, but the Federal Hill neighborhood is a good neighborhood with lots of bars and restaurants and also happens to be where the Ravens's stadium is located (as well as Camden Yards).  I'd definitely recommend hitting the town the night before, but not going too crazy as you need to save some of that for pre-game on Sunday....Have fun!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Not sure if the Kevlar vest is a reference to crime in Baltimore or Baltimore fans going after a Bills fan.  Either way, you're in danger if you go into the wrong parts of Baltimore and fine if you stay in the right ones.  It's been a few years since I was there, but the Federal Hill neighborhood is a good neighborhood with lots of bars and restaurants and also happens to be where the Ravens's stadium is located (as well as Camden Yards).  I'd definitely recommend hitting the town the night before, but not going too crazy as you need to save some of that for pre-game on Sunday....Have fun!

Cool, man…that’s awesome…thanks! 👍

And, yes- the Kevlar vest was in reference to the high crime in the city…

2 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Federal Hill in Providence is pretty good too if you are looking for mobsters.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, msw2112 said:

That sounds like the advice you give for someone going on vacation in Mexico.

39 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We typically play well against them, home & away. Given our opening stretch schedule, as a Conference foe, it’s a must win game!

You know football is right around the corner when "must win" games are being discussed.  😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Follow my rule about Baltimore, especially at night.  If you’re out and about, do not drive down any street that DOES NOT have cars PARKED on it.  There is nothing but trouble on those streets as the homes are all abandoned to the wild.  Go around. We go into the city a lot.  Just be smart about it and watch your environment.  

Also watch for folks just darting into the street to cross.  It happens a lot.  Especially in neighborhoods off the Inner Harbor.  

Enjoy. 

We’ve always had a good time in Fells Point as well…but I haven’t been in a few years so don’t know if anything has changed.  Seemed pretty safe to us, and lots of bars/restaurants.

This game would have been a no-brained for me, typically, but since I’m going to both LA and Miami in weeks 1 and 3 this trip was not in the cards.

I've got tickets to the AFC North games this year.  @Bal, Steelers, Browns and @Cincy (MNF).  Also throwing in Jets since I will be in Buffalo that week.  

@Bal will be a tough game.  Ravens look healthy so far this year.  Should get their LT, Secondary and RBs back.  I think their DL is also fully healthy this year.  QB1 bulked up over the off season.  Questions remain at Center (Tyler Linderbaum) and of course WR.  

My guess for the AFC North is:

Bal

Cincy

Cle

Pit

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

We typically play well against them, home & away. Given our opening stretch schedule, as a Conference foe, it’s a must win game!

The Bills have lost the last three regular season games to them and are 3-6 all time.   They did win the playoff game..

58 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

The Bills have lost the last three regular season games to them and are 3-6 all time.   They did win the playoff game..

The home team is 7-2 in this series.  Bills w/ Flutie beat them in Baltimore (1999?), Lamar's Ravens beat Allen's Bills in Buffalo in 2019.

21 minutes ago, eball said:

The home team is 7-2 in this series.  Bills w/ Flutie beat them in Baltimore (1999?), Lamar's Ravens beat Allen's Bills in Buffalo in 2019.

I wonder what the Bills road record is at Baltimore if you include the Colts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.