Cannabis consumption on track to overtake alcohol

PromoTheRobot

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once got so high in college that I thought my legs were floating away.  I was sitting on my bed watching a movie and kept putting blankets and pillows on top of my legs.

Was that in college, or was that now and it just seemed like it was in college? 

21 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I remember when they used to call it weed.

I think its a fun party game, going back and forth rapid fire, different slang terms for weed.  Take longer than two seconds you lose.  Reefer-tree-bud-chiba=etc

my personal philosophy on cannabis-  too much is never enough

couple weeks ago, i took several edibles on a friday night.  I woke up still pretty damned high.  I laid there in bed and could not for the life of me figure out, in my head,  how my body was positioned on the bed😁

32 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once got so high in college that I thought my legs were floating away.  I was sitting on my bed watching a movie and kept putting blankets and pillows on top of my legs.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

https://www.greenmarketreport.com/cannabis-consumption-on-track-to-beat-alcohol/

Neither is good in excess. But they're great together. Know when to say when.

Right. When I read the thread title I wondered if the establishment medical community will be taking notice of this and get on board with accepting it as mainstream. And how many practitioners like @billsfanmiami(oh) whom will be experts in the field of treatment options for people who want to imbibe marijuana not just to get high recreationally. The medical uses are vast and I hope people that hope for relief may be helped.

he pros and cons of marijuana use and risks/ side effects are to be discovered too more so Im guessing. My Doctor would prefer I not smoke due to logical reasons against smoking. There are safer alternatives. It just depends on your budget and lifestyle I guess.

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Too late to tell that to Anne Heche.

She had her own issues.

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I love the high I get from cannabis, but I can't smoke it. I have Bipolar, and cannabis enhances Bipolar symptoms. I smoke a joint and I'm in a depression for a few days after. 

Is it the smoking or THC in any form?  I just discovered a liquid THC that you can add to a drink. Really nice. A little dab'll do ya.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

She had her own issues.

Is it the smoking or THC in any form?  I just discovered a liquid THC that you can add to a drink. Really nice. A little dab'll do ya.

I bought some THC hot sauce at a dispensary in Mass.  Yummy!!

https://berkshireroots.com/pittsfield-adult-menu/?dtche[product]=infused-pique-hot-sauce-2oz-btl-5mg-per-5tsp

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

She had her own issues.

I haven't tried liquid THC. I was under the impression that it would be in any form. 

I discussed with my psychiatrist at the time of using Cannabis as treatment for my Bipolar symptoms. She then signed a letter for me to get my medical marijuana card, and told me to smoke every day for a month and report back to her how I was doing. I also had to give her articles from non pro-cannabis publications on how cannabis would lower Bipolar symptoms. The experiment lasted 3 weeks before I had to stop. 

22 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I love the high I get from cannabis, but I can't smoke it. I have Bipolar, and cannabis enhances Bipolar symptoms. I smoke a joint and I'm in a depression for a few days after. 

Gee!  This is wonderful news... Now that the whole state of Illinois is legally using it recreationally. And Illinois was depressing to begin with.  When's the long term study gonna be released, I am on the fence.  😏 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.