Giants @ Pats

Steptide

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

and possibly future QB coach.

Makes sense. Those who cannot do, teach.

33 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Webb looks better than Tyrod. Granted it's all backups 

Webb looks like Jamarcus Russell after Slimfast. It takes some kind of skill to hit that many DB’s right in the hands and not get picked.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t want to be rude but did anyone else see that Pats cheerleader right before they went to commercial 💀

That was Mos Eisley Spaceport scary. I killed the power mains to prevent any of that face burning into the screen pixels.

• Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Eh, I'm mostly just having fun, but while you're here, as someone who probably follows the depth more than any of us how's the preseason game actually going for you?

They didn't/don't  look like dawg sh*t today. And me as well as everyone is expecting it..overall it's preseason..so I can't put too much into anything.

I am waiting for the season so I can yell n scream wondering why the f did BB bring back Matt Pratricia!

I am just glad football is back on my TV..can't wait to this weekend so I can see all the teams replays from their own games. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

He used to be I think.

Yes, he was one of the parting gifts Daboll helped himself to. But the NFL should grant a special 3-man Williams Squad protection for the Bills to make sure there’s always some in the system.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.