Giants @ Pats

Steptide

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Ok I’ve had enough of this game.👎 

I fgure I'm gonna bail once they start the sideline interviews or some Cheater douche legend joins the booth

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We have the Giants feed on our local NBC station & don't have to put up with the NE announcers.  The Giants guys haven't mentioned Josh, I guess NE is still shell shocked by the perfect playoff game.  They're showing the Ravens Titans game on the NFL Network since the game is blacked out when it's on on a local station.

On Saturday we'll be getting the Bills on the local Fox station & the NFL Network will have to show a rerun here & across Upstate & Western NY since there is no other game at that time.

This patriots offense just doesn’t look dynamic in any way.  At least their run game looked aggressive and creative over the past few years.  But their current looks are basic and ineffective.  I know it’s game 1 of preseason but jeez

Just now, Cray51 said:

This patriots offense just doesn’t look dynamic in any way.  At least their run game looked aggressive and creative over the past few years.  But their current looks are basic and ineffective.  I know it’s game 1 of preseason but jeez

They looked better when Hoyer was in there.  Sappy (sic) is not an NFL QB. Waste of a draft choice, following in the footsteps of other great Patriots QB draft choices: Mallett, Stidham, Elting, O'Connell, & Kingsbury.  Considering the last 2 are NFL head coaches, maybe there's a coaching future for Sappy (sic).  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.