It was a tough choice but AB announces his biggest regret…

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I was there, it was awesome 

5 hours ago, coloradobillsfan said:

Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre  @RedRocksCO·  2h

That Jesus set was 🔥

Did he do that nail in the palm thing?  I'm too young to have seen it, but I've heard a lot about it!

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Did he do that nail in the palm thing?  I'm too young to have seen it, but I've heard a lot about it!

Oh yah, the crowd went crazy, 

4 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

hmmm... ok, where to start.  I would normally blame CTE injuries to mental deficiencies like this, but in his case a healthy dose of CTE might actually do him some good.

Hey AB... you should have seen me post this live...  it was like Moses parting the waters.... 

My only regret is that you couldn't see yourself posting this live!  Wait...you can, and did.  So what was I...get offa my lawn!!!

10 hours ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I thought that too but if this behavior started early in his career I can't believe you can explain this behavior.

I just keep thinking Clifford Franklin as I read the original tweet

With just the head shots that Burfict laid on him (2 bad head shots without even looking that hard) I wouldn't doubt he has some sort of CTE.

On 8/11/2022 at 4:43 PM, Warcodered said:

Fooled this girl. Embarrassing

On 8/11/2022 at 5:03 PM, BigDingus said:

I genuinely thought this was a fake quote...

Then after reading every response in this thread taking it seriously, I guess it was real!

How in the hell can someone be so aware of all the stupid s*** they've done, even referencing some of it, yet STILL choose to say something so profoundly stupid?! 🤣

I'm sure this has been revealed somewhere in the thread, but it is 100% fake. AB just shared it for fun.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:28 PM, BillsM@fia said:

This tweet from him feels like a comedian making up an outlandish quote that AB said.  Except AB actually wrote this 😆 , this made my day.

It's fake!

On 8/11/2022 at 9:40 PM, Warcodered said:

It'd be great as a joke, I just don't think he's joking.

It's fake. It started as a meme that some other entity made. AB liked it and shared it. If you look closely, you can see the original meme maker @ on the AB picture

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.