It was a tough choice but AB announces his biggest regret…

YoloinOhio

I genuinely thought this was a fake quote...

Then after reading every response in this thread taking it seriously, I guess it was real!

How in the hell can someone be so aware of all the stupid s*** they've done, even referencing some of it, yet STILL choose to say something so profoundly stupid?! 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

This is quite sad actually.  If not for that hit to the head he took from Burfict 6 years ago, AB very well could have gown down as the all time GOAT at WR.  If anything Bills fans should love him because he saved us from making a very big mistake.

He had a long, long history of issues before that, starting in high school. He has always been an extreme narcissist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

He had a long, long history of issues before that, starting in high school. He has always been an extreme narcissist.

I have no doubt he has always been narcissistic but he is about as emotionally unstable as you can get.  He probably belongs in a ward and will most likely end up there or dead.  He is a danger to himself and society. 

32 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Man, I had tickets to see Jesus at the Red Rocks back in ‘72…

I'm definitely scouring eBay for the T-shirt!  I wonder if god initially made the venue just for that show?  :beer:

45 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Not at you personally at all, but people saying that are either out of the loop, or have been mislead. Dudes teammates said as soon as he got his first contract he went from underrated, humble, quiet worker to 'this is the AB Show and yall are lucky to see it'..

Money doesn't change ppl as much as it can reveal who someone really is 

Please explain, because I feel like you don’t quite understand what I wrote.  Being cocky and arrogant is common amongst WR’s but being a complete loony bin is not.  He is beyond narcissistic he is by most counts insane.  

Edited by TheWeatherMan
  • Dislike 1

"My biggest regret is that I'll never get to see me, the Son of God, walk on water. I mean, I can read about it in the Bible, but I can't imagine what it was like for my disciples to see something like that. Like watching Antonio Brown play football." - Jesus

• Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Not at you personally at all, but people saying that are either out of the loop, or have been mislead. Dudes teammates said as soon as he got his first contract he went from underrated, humble, quiet worker to 'this is the AB Show and yall are lucky to see it'..

Money doesn't change ppl as much as it can reveal who someone really is 

True. The problem is with sportsmen trying to be these huge enigmatic personalities, very few have the charm to pull it off. Ali was a master at it, the best of all time. When he talked about how great he was you could always see he was really having fun with it and was just trying to push buttons.

When guys like AB and Richard Sherman try it, it just comes over as a desperate need to make even more money and secure a media career once their football life is over

He's got a sense of humor.  I'll give him that.  🤣

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder what it feels like to kiss myself?  

I was just thinking of how jealous I am of my wife.  Well, at least for three and a half minutes, twice a year.

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.