Von Miller on Pat McAfee Show - Josh’s hype man and more OBJ smoke

YoloinOhio

On 8/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, eball said:

Yeah, yeah, I know, the money.  That's not it.  The Rams were going to pay him.  The Cowboys would have paid him.  He didn't "need" the extra money the Bills are paying.  He came to Buffalo because he wants to win another SB, and he knows what the Bills have with Josh.

Hate to be that guy, but the Rams were only offering him a 3 year contract with 2 years guaranteed, and the Cowboys were only offering 5 years, $70 million (with only 2 years guaranteed as well). 

Von stated repeatedly he would've gone to the Cowboys (almost even backed out after being flown here & hid in the bathroom for an hour while coaches tried to coax him out), but they offered so much less & the coaches really won him over.

I don't think Josh was THE reason he came here, other than he wanted to play for a contender that would also offer him the most money... and Josh makes the Bills a contender.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

More totally made up sh!t from Skrewball.  :lol:

It's not like Miller didn't take every opportunity in the weeks following his signing to point out that the Rams didn't offer as much but that he still almost pulled out of his deal with the Bills to re-sign with LA and that he would have liked to finish his career in Dallas but they showed little interest at his price point.

The Bills offered him the most money of the teams he was willing to go to.   

Still livin’ in that head rent free I see…I’m sure there are some posts from me even longer ago you can comment on. 

Rock on, brother.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Still livin’ in that head rent free I see…I’m sure there are some posts from me even longer ago you can comment on. 

Rock on, brother.  

You are really on the crazy train lately Skrewball.     Like booze + bipolar meds kinda' nutty.🤪

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You are really on the crazy train lately Skrewball.     Like booze + bipolar meds kinda' nutty.🤪

Great reply!  So witty you are.  Better off not replying at all rather than laying that trash down for others to see.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/12/2022 at 9:59 AM, aristocrat said:

Signing OBJ is better for keeping him away from KC.  It's either us or them if hes looking to win. 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:22 AM, Greg S said:

Bengals, Ravens, Colts, the entire AFCW. Bills have some serious competition as the AFC is loaded.

And there are other teams out there (Rams, Bucs, etc) who would be happy to add OBJ for a late season run. Make no mistake... there will be an OBJ sweepstakes.

When players with the cache of Von Miller and OBJ entertain thoughts of playing for the Bills it means a few things:

• They want to win a championship and will be on their best behavior
  • They recognize the Bills as a high-quality organization that they want to associate their brand with

I am a Golden State Warriors fan and favor the GS teams that won championships without Kevin Durant over the teams that won with him.

That said, the naysayers here shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth. While I'd prefer to win a Super Bowl without OBJ, I'm not gonna grudge him a spot on the bandwagon, especially if he's helping lead the charge.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

We have threads for kids first peewee football games, posters moving from Portland, and peoples personal roster predictions - didn’t think a thread about Von recruiting OBJ was out of the realm of discussion.

Or course if the mods don’t like it it can be deleted. I’ll understand.

the highlighted is all you need to know for next time - dude just add on to the other von miller-OBJ threads. Is it that hard to click a magnifying glass?

edit: see? It was merged with the relevant thread. You coulda skipped that step. Easily 

Edited by JoPoy88

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Or, Rams and Bills both made similar offers 

I don't know if any offers have been made or not, but Rams and Bills are the only teams mentioned in getting him unless there was another team and I missed it.

Anyways, interested in seeing how it plays out

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I don't know if any offers have been made or not, but Rams and Bills are the only teams mentioned in getting him unless there was another team and I missed it.

Anyways, interested in seeing how it plays out

I'm sure Bucs wanted him before Julio. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Bears likely all kicked tires. Ravens and Chiefs would want him if they're smart

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'm sure Bucs wanted him before Julio. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Bears likely all kicked tires. Ravens and Chiefs would want him if they're smart

Yeah well I'm sure many teams would probably want him. But basically only Bills and Rams is talked about that may sign him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.