Von Miller on Pat McAfee Show - Josh’s hype man and more OBJ smoke

YoloinOhio

“Robert Foster Syndrome” - A mental deficiency, originating in Western NY, where the infected tend to believe every late round WR is too valuable to replace with a proven All-Pro. 

Which future HOF WR did James Loftin force off the field when he came to Buffalo?

Edited by DCofNC
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Agreed. If we decide to take on the petulant, self-absorbed rare playmaker and his contributions help win us the Lombardi, I’ll be forever in his debt.

I have my doubts.

I mean it happened last year. The Rams would not have won the SB without his TD.

Plus this situation would mean he’s not really involved with the team until late season or playoffs. Kind of the perfect scenario. 

1 hour ago, Process said:

Don't get the obj talk at all. Has nothing to do with his "attitude" could care less about that. Is an OBJ coming off 2 ACL tears really a better option than McKenzie or Crowder? He won't be available until late season, hopefully the offense is rolling by then. Would hate to see obj coming off injury being forced into the offense over guys who are better options, similar to sanders last year.

Now if November comes and we are dealing with injuries and he is still unsigned, that's different...

Which is what I (and others) think, no team will sign him until he can pass a physical.

When that time comes the Bills can see IF he could be a fit.  It seems to me all the talk is meaningless until he proves he's healthy.

On 8/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, eball said:

Make no bones about it -- Josh Allen is THE reason Von Miller came to Buffalo.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the money.  That's not it.  The Rams were going to pay him.  The Cowboys would have paid him.  He didn't "need" the extra money the Bills are paying.  He came to Buffalo because he wants to win another SB, and he knows what the Bills have with Josh.

The money is sweet fat stacks, though, for any 33  year old defensive player.

Whoa, I just get delirious thinking about how great it would be to have that tasty green guaranteed lettuce, whether it was in Buffalo or not.  

It's millions, upon millions, upon millions of dollars.

I'm just sayin'.

And it is so weird for me to write this stuff as I am way more of a "team" guy in my life...but I can be bought. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re quoting Skip Bayless. nuff said.🤦‍♂️

Anytime I can make Bayless look like an idiot, I will.  I was just referring to how the diva reputation is sometimes driven by a false media narrative and directly debunked by coaches/players who interact with him daily.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The money is sweet fat stacks, though, for any 33  year old defensive player.

Whoa, I just get delirious thinking about how great it would be to have that tasty green guaranteed lettuce, whether it was in Buffalo or not.  

It's millions, upon millions, upon millions of dollars.

I'm just sayin'.

And it is so weird for me to write this stuff as I am way more of a "team" guy in my life...but I can be bought. 

Everybody has a price brother! 😅

Edited by beerme1
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Von posted 2 different OBJ pics one with Blue Bills, one with White Bills jersey.  Used the song "what's next" with the eyes emoji.

Beane mentioning they are restructuring someone to free cap space probably isn't a coincidence. 

I think they have to wait until at least after the preseason, otherwise his contract is guaranteed. I fully expect him to sign here though, he’ll be ready by December 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Von posted 2 different OBJ pics one with Blue Bills, one with White Bills jersey.  Used the song "what's next" with the eyes emoji.

Beane mentioning they are restructuring someone to free cap space probably isn't a coincidence. 

Yes it is. Bills need to be at or under the cap when they get to the 53 roster.

They also need cap space for the PS

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Probably has way more to do with Jordan Poyer than it does Odell.

I want Odell here and think it's possible. But if you're Odell and you're not going to be ready until November, why wouldn't you wait to see what the landscape is going to be like when you are ready?

Sign with a team today, you could miss out on the opportunity for more playing time elsewhere from starters going down to injury or suspension, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.