Von Miller on Pat McAfee Show - Josh’s hype man and more OBJ smoke

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

He’s an I/Me/My guy. No room for that crap here.

Josh allen makes this not a thing anymore. Plenty of room for good players that other players like.

The list of players who don't like OBJ as far as I Know is... Baker Mayfield.

Edited by TBBills
  • Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I guess Von Miller just doesn't know OBJ as well as you do...

Just like how some Bills fans have so much to say about Jerry Jones and the Cowboys. 

You can tell immediately who gets most of their opinions from ESPN talking heads.

Winning cures all. Does anyone think a player of Von Miller's caliber would want to come to Buffalo during the drought years. If OBJ comes here and the Bills are setup to make a playoff run for a Super Bowl championship he will be on his best behavior. He will want to win another championship and cash in on another big contract.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

He didn’t look overrated in the Super Bowl. 

Im not trying to sign him and play him over Diggs and Davis, but nobody is defending Allen when he comes out in the Playoffs in 11 personnel with Diggs, Davis, OBJ, Knox and Cook.  Cheat code. 

Agreed.  Joe Marino on his podcast yesterday stated the Bills are still running a lot of 3 WR and 4 WR sets in practice.  I like McKenzie but wonder if he can take on a higher snap count and stay healthy for a full season.  

14 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I think OBJ is the most overrated WR in the league and I have no idea why the NFL pushes him so much. He’s the Jadaveon Clowney of receivers. One ridiculous catch and a few good seasons. It’s BS. Stick with Gabe Davis and stop hindering his development. If we’re gonna go with depth then go pick up Sanders who at least knows the offense.

You know we could easily slide Diggs to slot and keep Gabe and Obj out wide right?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

You know we could easily slide Diggs to slot and keep Gabe and Obj out wide right?

This would just be unfair to other teams.  I like McKenzie, I think he could perform well in a expanded role, but there's no denying that a combo of Diggs/OBJ/Davis would maybe be the best 1-2-3 punch in the NFL. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

This would just be unfair to other teams.  I like McKenzie, I think he could perform well in a expanded role, but there's no denying that a combo of Diggs/OBJ/Davis would maybe be the best 1-2-3 punch in the NFL. 

Depending on if he can return to his previous level of play.  He tore the ACL in the same knee 2 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Depending on if he can return to his previous level of play.  He tore the ACL in the same knee 2 years ago.

Agreed. While I think OBj would be a nice addition, I think triple D, Diggs/Davis/Dirty, might give opposing defenses more trouble.  Dirty is Dirtier than most think imo. I believe he’s about to show us

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Agreed. While I think OBj would be a nice addition, I think triple D, Diggs/Davis/Dirty, might give opposing defenses more trouble.  Dirty is Dirtier than most think imo. I believe he’s about to show us

If OBJ can return to previous form (at least last year's) I'd have no problem adding him.  I don't see him as being (as big) a diva/distraction as he once was.  He knows his NFL time is getting short.

• Agree 3

Don't get the obj talk at all. Has nothing to do with his "attitude" could care less about that. Is an OBJ coming off 2 ACL tears really a better option than McKenzie or Crowder? He won't be available until late season, hopefully the offense is rolling by then. Would hate to see obj coming off injury being forced into the offense over guys who are better options, similar to sanders last year.

Now if November comes and we are dealing with injuries and he is still unsigned, that's different...

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

If OBJ can return to previous form (at least last year's) I'd have no problem adding him.  I don't see him as being (as big) a diva/distraction as he once was.  He knows his NFL time is getting short.

💯 

2 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Would sure be nice to have an insurance policy so we don’t roll into the playoffs with a WR corp full of walking wounded like 2 years ago

Agreed. If we decide to take on the petulant, self-absorbed rare playmaker and his contributions help win us the Lombardi, I’ll be forever in his debt.

I have my doubts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.