Von Miller on Pat McAfee Show - Josh’s hype man and more OBJ smoke

YoloinOhio

Make no bones about it -- Josh Allen is THE reason Von Miller came to Buffalo.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the money.  That's not it.  The Rams were going to pay him.  The Cowboys would have paid him.  He didn't "need" the extra money the Bills are paying.  He came to Buffalo because he wants to win another SB, and he knows what the Bills have with Josh.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah, yeah, I know, the money.  That's not it.  The Rams were going to pay him.  The Cowboys would have paid him.  He didn't "need" the extra money the Bills are paying.  He came to Buffalo because he wants to win another SB, and he knows what the Bills have with Josh.

Of course....I think he specifically mentioned it too.

Also, I can't stand that the mullet came back.

• Like (+1) 2

Yeahhhh Matt Haak better start looking for a new number. 

By the way, guess who Gabe Davis idolized? 

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

No, you don't need to wait. Sign OBJ today. He can be put on the PUP or IR designated return at cuts. Latest reports were he could be ready in early November. 

Some even in October

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Von Miller on Pat McAfee Show - Josh’s hype man and more OBJ smoke
36 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

No, you don't need to wait. Sign OBJ today. He can be put on the PUP or IR designated return at cuts. Latest reports were he could be ready in early November. 

I think they would wait until he’s past the window of guaranteed $ (week 2 I believe)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Pat McAfee is allowed to play nfl footage on his show this year.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Actually Cowboys lowballed him.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Did you watch the video when he agreed?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.