Tom Brady Away From Bucs to "Deal With Some Personal Things"

Gugny

I finally figured out why Brady bothers me so much. It has nothing to do with his Patriots teams beating the drought era Bills teams in meaningless games.

It's that he was a doughy, unathletic nothing who evolved into a scrawny nonathletic robot with no personality, no charisma, no real "wow" factor to his game other than always being on the winning team, getting 100% of the credit, and somehow lasting FOREVER. 

He made a career out of throwing 5 yard screens and slants to RB's or 5'8'' WR's who made the catch and ran for 10-15 yards before anyone touched them. Then the GOAT GOAT GOAT crap started simply because this little freak seemingly will play forever.

I like great players generally. If it were Peyton Manning winning 7 Super Bowls and still slinging it as "the Sherriff" at age 45 that would be amazing to watch. Or the old gunslinger Favre out there jumping around and chucking bombs and winning at age 45. Even guys like Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, if it was them it would be "wow, these guys are just freaking amazing!" 

I guess what it comes down to is that Brady has zero athleticism, zero personality and looks like a suburban soccer parent rather than an NFL player. And yet it's HIM who is still around, like a cockroach, and not one of the guys who actually played the game and had real physical skills.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

I have never had a problem with Tom Brady on or off the field.  I can't wait to see/hear him in the booth.  Smart dude with a great sense of humor.

I don't care that he's got hair plugs.

I don't care that he's had plastic surgery.

I don't hold it against him that he has completely owned the Bills.  That's on the Bills to be better.  He's just been doing his job (better than anyone else in the history of the game).

I've loved watching the guy sling it for his entire career.  It's a clinic every time he takes the field.  It's great football.

Do I root for him to win?  Not on your life.

But I have zero disdain for the guy.  It's not his fault the Bills took 20 years to find a QB.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 4
  • Agree 3

Well, screen passes and Belichick's defense were certainly amazing to watch! 

I will fully admit to being firmly in the Brady hater club, but for the reasons I mentioned above. Him being on a team that always beat the Jauron/Losman Bills teams or the Jauron/trent teams doesn't move the needle. 

But I should be more positive so I'll say what I looking FORWARD to, rather than just negative stuff, so...

So here goes some positive/looking forward type thinking: What I look forward to is watching a broken down version of Brady struggling to make it through the season and looking miserable all year! That wasn't as hard as I thought! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This could go either way.  He's so devastated that it affects his play when fans in the stands start chanting "Where's Gisele?"  Or, he'll use football as a way to take his mind off his troubles at home and absolutely devastate teams with play that we haven't seen in years. 

9 hours ago, benderbender said:

And this will truly be the end of Tommy Boy. He will not be all in, his head will not be in the game, and this is where everything comes crashing down. I remember him joking around saying she was a witch at some point, talking about how she did some mess and told him that if he did exactly what she said then he would win the SB. Then he/his team did. Now she's pissed at him? You know he's living in fear.

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, muppy said:

haha I posted disagree because at least for me hermano as soon a tommy retires Out of sight out of Mind. BUH BYE ******

lol

Until he covers a Bills game and people will analyze every word he says during the entire broadcast.  

"He said 'they're' instead of 'their', you could tell by the inflection in his voice!!!"

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Until he covers a Bills game and people will analyze every word he says during the entire broadcast.  

"He said 'they're' instead of 'their', you could tell by the inflection in his voice!!!"

OMG I hadnt considered he might go full on media star. BLECH. I've had enough. I mean retirement does Not suck.  And having as many options as tommy brady, as well As a fairly young family. mehhh I dont want to delve into his personal business but IM NOT KIDDING JUST GO AWAY . Find a nice beach and drink pina coladas all organic of course @-@

m

Edited by muppy

43 minutes ago, H2o said:

And this will truly be the end of Tommy Boy. He will not be all in, his head will not be in the game, and this is where everything comes crashing down. I remember him joking around saying she was a witch at some point, talking about how she did some mess and told him that if he did exactly what she said then he would win the SB. Then he/his team did. Now she's pissed at him? You know he's living in fear.

giphy.gif

They take that stuff seriously in soccer.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2085908-ghanaian-witch-doctor-claims-to-have-caused-cristiano-ronaldos-world-cup-injury

https://apnews.com/article/soccer-sports-paris-international-world-cup-4b803a386a3e953c846756a2add4d204

Tom Brady Is Reportedly 'Still Hoping' to Reconcile With Wife Gisele Bündchen Amid Marital Woes

Mr Brady

For a consultation fee of $1,500,000 I can guarantee you that your wife will take you back. 

RETIRE!!

For real this time. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tom-brady-reportedly-still-hoping-161346085.html

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.