Tom Brady Away From Bucs to "Deal With Some Personal Things"

Gugny

5 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Name one other player that can get time away from his team for a similar reason. There are none. What do his teammates think? I would be pissed to say the least. We were always told at practice that there are no prima donas. Obviously that is not the case with Marcia.

Aaron Donald maybe?

52 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Name one other player that can get time away from his team for a similar reason. There are none. What do his teammates think? I would be pissed to say the least. We were always told at practice that there are no prima donas. Obviously that is not the case with Marcia.

Name another player that's won 7 Super Bowls.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Sestak4ever said:

Walter Jones skipped multiple training camps showing up the week before the season started. He was on a series of 1 year franchise tag contracts.  No one seemed to mind as he was the best LT in football.

14 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Bahamas are a known place which people use to hide money from IRS and other courts. 

Likely he is working on keeping money paid under the table from being revealed so when he actually retires he can work in a front office.

Lol these theories are all so wild. Why does anyone find it too hard to believe he had planned a family trip before unretiring, and a condition of him coming back was missing some TC?

Him flying to Bahamas for covert operation irs hid n seek, is more believable?

I think epsteins brain was preserved and put into a war mongering robot, that only Tom Brady has the nuke over ride codes, to prevent certain nuclear fallout! I mean why else would Bucs give a 22yr starter 10 days off!!!

On 8/21/2022 at 8:38 PM, YoloinOhio said:

They booked a vacation when he thought he was retiring and couldn’t get their $ back so had to go. I get it, times are tight.

I'm sure that's the reason he was going in late August as prices usually drop for the past two weeks in August as schools are back for much of the country.

23 hours ago, Sestak4ever said:

They probably think "I'm glad Jameis Winston isn't here any more.....thanks for the SB ring!!".

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/21/2022 at 9:51 PM, Sestak4ever said:

Are you for real? Dude has won 7 super bowls and brought that loser franchise a ring. He can do whatever he wants. No other player has earned that privilege.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:16 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

Walter Jones skipped multiple training camps showing up the week before the season started. He was on a series of 1 year franchise tag contracts.  No one seemed to mind as he was the best LT in football.

Waiting to report is different than pre-scheduling a 10-day conflict mid-camp. That's team-sanctioned special treatment. It just adds to his utterly hate-able, dooshier-than-thou ethos. And in the end, because he'll probably play really ***** well, it probably doesn't even matter. 

Unless, of course, the OL losses do in fact undermine the Bucs' ability to keep Tommy squeaky clean up the middle (and to impose their wills on the ground when necessary). If Tommy starts regularly spiking passes and turtling to avoid punishment, which we've seen him do in the face of fast pressure, then that could be fun to watch people react to on a national stage. He is capable of looking like a scared brat out there. I'd like to see that side of TB12, and have people conflate that with his training camp getaway, just for ***** and giggles.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/22/2022 at 6:40 AM, KDIGGZ said:

Incoming "Rodgers takes week off for psychedelic vacation." Expect star QB's to think abandoning your team is the norm now. I don't know how their big heads fit in those helmets

It freed his mind so much that he had no trouble throwing the rookies under the bus 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Does he look like a normal person? No he does not 

At 45 he should be packing on the pounds and not looking like the poster boy for anorexia.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.