Tom Brady Away From Bucs to "Deal With Some Personal Things"

Gugny

1. He doesn’t need training camp at this point…. He’s been through 2 weeks.

2. he will come back in plenty time for week 1 game.

3. There’s a boatload of negative publicity going around and he just want to avoid it all and Tampa is perfectly fine with letting him do so.

14 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

1. He doesn’t need training camp at this point…. He’s been through 2 weeks.

2. he will come back in plenty time for week 1 game.

3. There’s a boatload of negative publicity going around and he just want to avoid it all and Tampa is perfectly fine with letting him do so.

He's probably training Patricia and Judge how to run the offense.

• Like (+1) 1

"Tom Brady appears to be an early casualty of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers training camp proceedings. Head coach Todd Bowles said after Saturday's activities that Brady was "dealing with personal things." and that the team "hopes to get him back in a few days."

Tampa Bay will thus be missing their starting QB for the immediate future. While Bowles was mum about what's keeping him out, his teammate Blaine Gabbert noted that "everybody is praying for Tom" and encouraged others to do the same, News 4 Tampa reported."

What I’ve learned from this thread is that we will never communally give Brady any respect. Also, I think that if any portion of us did have respect for him, they will most certainly keep it to themselves. It sounds like the guy is going through something on a personal level. I feel badly about bringing up his cheating ways and his douchey attitude..but I did because ***** Tom Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BTB said:

Yeah...a QB who can still play at a high level in his mid 40's is bad for the game.  

A serial cheater and a crybaby at ANY age is bad for the game. The older he gets while still playing, the worse we have to endure his ugly, cheating’ azz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

tom brady will always have patriot taint on him. I don't wish him harm or bad I just wish he off my NFL football feeds. He is a thorn in the side as long as he still plays.

be gone marcia.   I wonder if he will ever regret the decision to keep playing..........time will tell. 

56 minutes ago, muppy said:

tom brady will always have patriot taint on him. I don't wish him harm or bad I just wish he off my NFL football feeds. He is a thorn in the side as long as he still plays.

be gone marcia.   I wonder if he will ever regret the decision to keep playing..........time will tell. 

Remember how Joe Montana's career ended.

There's a chance...just sayin'...

2 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

Remember how Joe Montana's career ended.

There's a chance...just sayin'...

Montana led the Chiefs to the playoffs and had a pretty solid season in his final year.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Montana led the Chiefs to the playoffs and had a pretty solid season in his final year.

I have sat down for lunch with Joe Montana and his family. He is a genuinely awesome guy and nothing if not gracious. One of the true honors of my life. Just an aside...

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.