Tom Brady Away From Bucs to "Deal With Some Personal Things"

Gugny

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

This is what I had heard, but just as speculation. Even Tom Brady gets my best wishes for his family if this is the case. 

I feel dirty…….

Don't.  You only have to look at what he did to his first family to know what he would do to yours just to gain an advantage, ethical or non ethical.

• Like (+1) 1

Listening to various reports it sounds open ended too.  I've seen various reports that say "at least 10 days".  Crazy to think anyone can walk out of preseason (not in a contract dispute), let alone QB1.  Also consider you have a new head coach.  Imagine how that is riling his plans and learning curve.

3 hours ago, vtnatefootball11 said:

Wondering if there may actually be something going on here.  Maybe Tom is second guessing coming out of retirement now with the injuries at center, and/or something behind the scenes with this whole Dolphins/Ross fiasco, and is now actually re-considering his options?  Not his style to pull a Lebron and basically acknowledge he can do whatever he wants and take time off while the rest of his team works.  Maybe he's finally pulling rank but I'm probably  a little worried if I'm a Bucs fan.

I really really really (like really) hope he's got word that some book is being published or a documentary is being made that's going to expose all the suspect ***** he's been involved with over the years, and has gone away to prep his damage limitation with his agent and lawyer.

But yeah, he's probably just found out that Gisele has been screwing Gronk behind his back

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I really really really (like really) hope he's got word that some book is being published or a documentary is being made that's going to expose all the suspect ***** he's been involved with over the years, and has gone away to prep his damage limitation with his agent and lawyer.

But yeah, he's probably just found out that Gisele has been screwing Gronk behind his back

But Tommy, he’s “Special!”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.