Alex & Geddy Surprise at Red Rocks - South Park 25th Anniversay

DD4Bills

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Geddy's voice for being 69 years old still has it! Never expected this, so awesome to see!!! Thank you!!!!

I first saw Rush on the Hold Your Fire tour in '87.  Second (and last) time I saw them was in 2015 (R:40).  His voice was actually better in 2015.  I can't believe it's been seven years since then and I agree ... amazing that he's still belting it out like that.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

f***!!!! that was also with Ween and primus.....that must have been a bass players wet dream

I want to say this was 2 or 3 years ago? Right before the Covid shutdowns. Claypool toured with Julian Lennon. For an encore they did Tomorrow Never Knows by The Beatles. In Toronto, Geddy walks on stage playing Les' pachyderm bass. Geddy starts going off to the point where Les just walks off the stage and Geddy is jamming with the rest of the band. 

Edit for video

Edited by Draconator
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I saw the "delerium" tour, not with Geddy, but it was really good.  Wasn't expecting much from Lennon, but i was pleasantly surprised

42 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I want to say this was 2 or 3 years ago? Right before the Covid shutdowns. Claypool toured with Julian Lennon. For an encore they did Tomorrow Never Knows by The Beatles. In Toronto, Geddy walks on stage playing Les' pachyderm bass. Geddy starts going off to the point where Les just walks off the stage and Geddy is jamming with the rest of the band. 

Edit for video

• Like (+1) 1

This is on Comedy Central right now. (10-Midnight)

Primus singing the  show's theme. Alex and Geddy doing Closer to the hHeart, Ween singing. Trey and Matt sang Blame Canada , Gayfish other songs, and the show is only half over.

Edited by Wacka

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.