Training Camp practice 8/11 - last one at Fisher

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Autograph seekers are somewhere on the wrong end of the Darwin chart.

I brought my kid today, I was flabbergasted to see a 300 lb man push his way in front of kids.  

We went over to the other field and my 6 year old snuck his way to the front of the fence for Stefon's autograph.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This shows up for me as "potentially sensitive content". Honest question for Twitter. WTF could possibly be offensive? 

Are they thinking Singletary is throwing gang signs? (the shocker?!)

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This guy is the Skip Bayless of criticizing the offense.  I swear he does it for click bait to just ruffle feathers for a way to get more views/interactions.  Its like its his kink to run to twitter and report any single unsuccessful offensive play he sees.  20 reporters can be raving about how good the offense looks and he will tweet out it was meh or not hitting expectations still.  

Thad is the new Jerry Sullivan. Miserable SOB.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

If you want to believe that it's fine.  I see it more long term than myopically.  Just to give an example:

2023 Cap hits for Allen and Diggs is $60M.  

Go back and look at the number of picks used to acquire those 2 players.  I'm not going to list them all, but it's a friggin' lot!

2023 Cap hits for the next 2 players (Von and Tre) $24M.

A #27 overall pick.

I thank Brandon Beane knowing the true cost of players on both sides of the ball and continuing to balance this team the right way.

It's a blessing to us fans.

Stop making so much sense, it will cause the servers to crash

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

If you want to believe that it's fine.  I see it more long term than myopically.  Just to give an example:

2023 Cap hits for Allen and Diggs is $60M.  

Go back and look at the number of picks used to acquire those 2 players.  I'm not going to list them all, but it's a friggin' lot!

2023 Cap hits for the next 2 players (Von and Tre) $24M.

A #27 overall pick.

I thank Brandon Beane knowing the true cost of players on both sides of the ball and continuing to balance this team the right way.

It's a blessing to us fans.

Instead of Tre, could have had Mahomes AND all those picks spent on the other guys, AND Jackson Mahomes to lead the charge. I rest my case. 

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Autograph seekers are somewhere on the wrong end of the Darwin chart.

You should have seen the smile on Reid Ferguson's face when I asked for his autograph.  He's probably still smiling.

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.