Training Camp practice 8/11 - last one at Fisher

YoloinOhio

Some of you will roll your eyes at this, but I love it that this defense is giving our offense fits but we've seen it go both ways.  I believe the Bills may have both the best offense and best defense in the NFL.  I'm not kidding.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, eball said:

Some of you will roll your eyes at this, but I love it that this defense is giving our offense fits but we've seen it go both ways.  I believe the Bills may have both the best offense and best defense in the NFL.  I'm not kidding.

They SHOULD have the best defense due to all the money and high draft picks that they continue to dump into it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Sad 1

bart simpson disappointment GIF

24 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

The players can’t sign those dangling items, otherwise the next time they walk through a tunnel they’ll have to pass through a curtain of items from everyone else copying the tactic.

Good point, but it still better then tossing it at them

It could be like those beaded door covers popular in the 70's

Edited by ddaryl
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

tailgating PRE-season.  It gives you an opportunity to try out some recipes that might not make it to the regular season.

Perfect time for it as well. Saturday afternoon. Hopefully the weather is nice on Saturday.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This guy is the Skip Bayless of criticizing the offense.  I swear he does it for click bait to just ruffle feathers for a way to get more views/interactions.  Its like its his kink to run to twitter and report any single unsuccessful offensive play he sees.  20 reporters can be raving about how good the offense looks and he will tweet out it was meh or not hitting expectations still.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.