Brady to Julio (Here we go)

Chicken Boo

9 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

My obsession?  How many times have you responded now?

It's a slow off-season.  This is football.  Julio's success is directly tied to his QB.   Why wouldn't Brady be a big part of this discussion?  

Julio's past 2 years have been marred by injury not by poor play, as you're suggesting.  You'll see.

I agree with you. It's not like Julio is having Jameson Winston throwing him the ball, on top of the fact the bucs still have other options so Julio doesn't have to do too much..

dying laughing at posters making comments of the QBs age or claiming the wide out is done like the QB just didn't win a SB 2 years ago...with tight end that missed a couple of years of playing and was injured prone in Gronk.

If Julio is in the right situation he can come up.big for them when they most need it. That's all they need. Don't need him to have 10 catches for 100 plus yards

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

I agree with you. It's not like Julio is having Jameson Winston throwing him the ball, on top of the fact the bucs still have other options so Julio doesn't have to do too much..

dying laughing at posters making comments of the QBs age or claiming the wide out is done like the QB just didn't win a SB 2 years ago...with tight end that missed a couple of years of playing and was injured prone in Gronk.

If Julio is in the right situation he can come up.big for them when they most need it. That's all they need. Don't need him to have 10 catches for 100 plus yards

You guys should’ve signed him.  He’s be your best WR by far.  I mean, you traded for an always injured WR that can’t get separation and paid two average TE 15M each.  Julio would’ve made a ton of sense. 

unfortunately, he wouldn’t want to play with Macnchz.  Too noodley.

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

You guys should’ve signed him.  He’s be your best WR by far.  I mean, you traded for an always injured WR that can’t get separation and paid two average TE 15M each.  Julio would’ve made a ton of sense. 

unfortunately, he wouldn’t want to play with Macnchz.  Too noodley.

BB signs who he wants to sign n the last time I checked, NE took care of Julio at the top of his game. so nobody cares if he wants to play for NE or not.

17 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

BB signs who he wants to sign n the last time I checked, NE took care of Julio at the top of his game. so nobody cares if he wants to play for NE or not.

Do you come here just to argue?  I can't recall a post from you where you came here just to discuss.  It seems like you always come here to argue.  What is wrong with your own forums?  Why are you here? Come back during Pats week if you want to argue.

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Do you come here just to argue?  I can't recall a post from you where you came here just to discuss.  It seems like you always come here to argue.  What is wrong with your own forums?  Why are you here? Come back during Pats week if you want to argue.

Why are u concern about what I am doing especially when

1. I am actually agreeing w a poster in one post and discussing the actual premise of the thread

And 2. replying back to another one, who replied to me??

I see no arguing.

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

Why are u concern about what I am doing especially when

1. I am actually agreeing w a poster in one post

And 2. replying back to another one??

I see no arguing.

17 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

dying laughing at posters making comments of ....

Im referring to ***** like this.  You are a guest in our house.  Have a little respect.  Most of your posts are confrontational.  There are other pats fans that come here and I dont mind them.  They are actually pretty cool to talk to.  You however have been kind of a douche since day one.  That and I dont really understand why you come here.  I get coming to talk trash back and forth maybe on game weeks but like??  Does your board not have any people to talk to or something?

10 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im referring to ***** like this.  You are a guest in our house.  Have a little respect.  Most of your posts are confrontational.  There are other pats fans that come here and I dont mind them.  They are actually pretty cool to talk to.  You however have been kind of a douche since day one.  That and I dont really understand why you come here.  I get coming to talk trash back and forth maybe on game weeks but like??  Does your board not have any people to talk to or something?

You being a little sensitive if that one comment bothers you. Really?

I been here over a year can't say I said anything bad about the bills franchise so 🤷🏿 

And I'm pretty mild compared to what i have read here... you can always ignore me if you are that bothered. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.