Brady to Julio (Here we go)

Chicken Boo

17 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Been watching this game a long time.  Injury is the only thing that's going to stop this combination.  Too much talent, too much experience.  

https://youtu.be/zb6vYbvGyuU

I think the over/under on Julio’s games played is going to be like 8. I guess if they can squeeze 7 or 8 healthy games out of him, maybe it was worth it? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Julio better get ready for passes at the line of scimmage, the Bucs OL isn't exactly stellar

It was until one retired early and the other went out for the year.  It used to be one of the Bucs strengths (yes I live in Tampa so I hear about it everyday) and now you’re right, it is a significant weakness.  

They really only brought in Julio as they aren’t sure Godwin will be ready from his injury, but he will be back by October.  Also losing Gronk and now Howard to us weakens their TE room even with their rookies.  Julio will be on the bench by week 6-8 unless he gets injured again early.  The Bucs like not only Evans, but also Miller.  He’s a solid slot WR.  Julio buys them time to get Godwin back.  They talk a positive game he will be there for the opener, but most don’t see it down here.

8 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think the over/under on Julio’s games played is going to be like 8. I guess if they can squeeze 7 or 8 healthy games out of him, maybe it was worth it? 

If he can be a stopgap until Godwin returns, it's probably worth it.

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Injury has stopped Julio each of the past 2 seasons.  Its been the same injury the past 2 years as well I believe.  Hamstring.  I doubt chronic hamstring injuries get better with age.

https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/injury-history/julio-jones/4692

Like a fahn wahn

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.