Patriots' offense is a disaster per The Athletic's beat reporter

Inigo Montoya

1 hour ago, Meatloaf63 said:

You are quite simply wrong, stat watching doesn’t tell the story. He had that many yards because he averaged around 10 yards a carry. The offense had trouble throwing the ball. They only used 2 defensive lineman. Look at how many carries  Thurman had? Ridiculously few for what he was averaging, it’s why we didn’t score more points and win that game. If we kept running they would have had to change the defenses, it would have altered the outcome.

Huh? LOL that was a response to me or a misquote? Im.so.confused!

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Under no pressure and with an enormous lane to see through.

And it was 1st down too. :lol:

That Patriot** fan troll gonna come one here and say it was a great throw, just a better defensive play

When I got home from work tonight, I watched all the drives that they kept Mac & Cheese in for. He actually had a few decent throws that showed why they feel he has promise. But man, he had a bunch of stinkers. That O-line is crap, and Jones was downright rattled. On a few plays it looked like he literally panicked. And it was all the Patriots* starters against the Raiders scrubs, and the scrubs cleaned their clock. 

There is so much wrong with the Patriots team right now, it's mind boggling. They look unhappy, undisciplined, and rudderless. The O-line can neither protect their QB, or run block. Their RBs can't find a hole-- because their O-line can't give them one. They have a talented group of WRs that just look frustrated. Their TEs look lazy. 

And their defense isn't fairing much better. They had the starting D out there as well, and the Raiders second, and third string offense torched them. Those were backup O-linesmen up against Godchaux, Barmore, Judon and the rest. 

I know it's only preseason, obviously. But, it's frankly hard to believe this is a Bill Belichick* team. What the hell is going on in NE*???

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Shocked 1

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.