An 18-year-old driving a Jaguar

\GoBillsInDallas/

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Sure, blame the light and not the kid driving too fast. 

The business owner said there's been 67 accidents at that intersection since he's been there.  I looked up his business and he's been there for 20 years.  That's a lot of accidents.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

The business owner said there's been 67 accidents at that intersection since he's been there.  I looked up his business and he's been there for 20 years.  That's a lot of accidents.

There’s a pizza joint on a cute little square near us I like to hit for lunch. In nice weather I like to eat on the sidewalk of the corner location. The north/south street doesn’t line up quite right. When you cross the east/west street you have to jog over about 15 feet. They have dotted lane lines for the two lanes going north/south, but people tend to ignore them. 

There’s almost a 50% chance that I’ll hear at least one horn honk during my time there, and I’ve seen/heard at least a couple accidents. It is inherently dangerous, but I don’t know what more they could do. People need to pay attention! The good news is you are going slow and it’s just fender benders. Nobody is going to stand a car on end at this sleepy little intersection……unless you are a complete idiot…..like this kid. 

48 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

And here I thought it might have been  Leesburg Virginia 

There is a "Leesburg" in 6/11 US States that seceded from The Union.  BOY, they sure like to honor that fella down there! 😉 

[Well, there's a Leesburg Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky... AND what da heck is one doing in Idaho!]

On 8/11/2022 at 5:29 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

There is a "Leesburg" in 6/11 US States that seceded from The Union.  BOY, they sure like to honor that fella down there! 😉 

[Well, there's a Leesburg Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky... AND what da heck is one doing in Idaho!]

Sort of like Nazis in Argentia.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.