Training Camp practice 8/10

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My two favorite players of all time.

Man, it is tough seeing Jim looking old. 

I was thinking the same thing. Jim was the definition of what a qb should look like in the 80's and 90's. He has had so many challenges that have prematurely aged him relative to his contemporaries. Bless the man. I know Josh has supplanted him in most of our eyes, but Jim provided all Bills fans with memories that cannot and will not be forgotten. 

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whorlnut said:

It would prove my original theory that McD knows DBs and can coach up a late rounder into a solid player. I never thought we needed a first round corner, but whatever…

I don't know how McD can coach up Benford's speed...  the biggest knock on him as an NFL prospect.  

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I was thinking the same thing. Jim was the definition of what a qb should look like in the 80's and 90's. He has had so many challenges that have prematurely aged him relative to his contemporaries. Bless the man. I know Josh has supplanted him in most of our eyes, but Jim provided all Bills fans with memories that cannot and will not be forgotten. 

Yea, sadly due to his battles, he's aged far quicker than the likes of Elway and Marino.  

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I think 33% of his jaw and nasal cavity area was removed?

Yeah I remember the pictures. He looked deformed , but he had more surgeries to go at that point.

Its just good to see Jim functioning well , and looking well

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I don't know how McD can coach up Benford's speed...  the biggest knock on him as an NFL prospect.  

track training is a real thing and can impact your speed when utilized properly. It's not going to make him Usain Bolt, but the guy isn't exactly a slug out there and has the athletic ability to train for speed. I cut .3 of my 40 in 6 months when I was training with a track program. Still slow AF...but it was something...

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Benford is no burner for sure, but he actually timed a lot better than Levi Wallace at his pro day.  4.53 in the 40

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Is she just saying that to make our O-line coach look good? Who knows what will happen to the lawn chairs in the meanwhile!

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I sometimes forget how big Roussaeu is. That looks like more than a 3" inch difference in height, considering that Von is measured at 6'3 and Rouss at 6'6.

I hope that this is the year for Rouss

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.