Beast Mode, at it again

Marv's Neighbor

17 hours ago, Mickey said:

I predict that in the future we will have readily available communication devices we can use to summon purveyors of on-call transportation with the ability to track our location so as to arrive in minutes to give us a ride home when we have had a bit too much to drink.  And all at a relatively low price. And then we will never have to worry about these kinds of things ever again. Someday. Someday.

Will this service include wheel recovery?  :)

On 8/9/2022 at 4:51 PM, JerseyBills said:

Damn. Good dude , it has to be tough to be a superstar and make the jump to civilian life. I'm surprised a network hasn't picked him up cause he's an entertainer and interesting dude but this won't help his cause

Yeah, I’m sure he’s wiping his tears with 100 dollar bills. So tough…

Seeing the body cam footage, I think he gets off.  From what was leaked/released - car wasn’t running, keys weren’t in the ignition.  He wasn’t belligerent, only drunkenly asking for why he was in trouble and then dragged out without resisting. 

18 hours ago, DasNootz said:

Seeing the body cam footage, I think he gets off.  From what was leaked/released - car wasn’t running, keys weren’t in the ignition.  He wasn’t belligerent, only drunkenly asking for why he was in trouble and then dragged out without resisting. 

He ALSO admitted that he stole the car they found him in, so there is that, and also that he was uncooperative.

"During the stop, cops say Lynch "stated that he was not drinking and he does not do drugs, but that he stole the vehicle. Lynch then allegedly refused to get out of the car after officers asked him to exit the ride. The 36-year-old was eventually arrested about half an hour after the stop was initiated ... but cops in the docs claim he continued to be uncooperative after officers had obtained a search warrant to get a blood sample from him."

https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/11/marshawn-lynch-reeked-booze-stole-car-during-dui-stop-cops/

I see this so many times. Hands in the air and not complying does not mean you are complying. lol. Just get our of the car and do what they say. If you are innocent can fight in court. Why make them drag you out of the car. I agree im glad he didnt fight any after that which I've also seen happen...

On 8/11/2022 at 7:43 PM, DasNootz said:

Check out the YouTube video by The officer Tatum.  He is a prior police officer ,author now, conservative black male who started blexit with Candace owens, has spoken all over the country as a black male debating issues like athletes such as kapernick claiming they are oppressed etc.and he has been invited to the Whjte house during the Trump administration.   I just mention that because he is not just some talking head with no life experience , as he has over a million YouTube subscribers and I have found him to be very fair about police shootings and police brutality issues etc.  He has been there and done that so imho his input has perhaps more validity than talking heads and places like TMZ.  HE USUALLY never comments on a situation without researching it thoroughly first. I think he tends to take a very common sense approach to iisues , and he was a prior div 1 saftey who aspired to play in the NFL , but was sidetracked by injuries.  He played in the pac 10 I think , at either Arizona or Arizona State, so he also can relate as an athlete. He is also a devoted father and husband.  

He showed the entire video of Lynch’s arrest ( with his car missing the entire front wheel down to the brake calipers! ). He stated you just have to be in control of the vehicle to be accountable for a dui.  He explained that means having ACCESS TO THE  KEYS , BEING BEHIND THE WHEEL , BUT THE CAR DOESNT HAVE TO BE ON AND THE KEYS DONT HAVE TO BE IN THE IGNITION.    LOOK UP “ FORMER NFL STAR MARSHAWN LYNCH ARRESTED FOR DUI” on  “The officer Tatum “ posted on YouTube on 8/12.  I would trust his analysis as he has arrested people as a police officer before in similar situations.   I.can’t see how he gets off from this after watching the situation and having a police officer explain the process.  Plus Lynch refused to get out of the car and was informed politely by the officer if he didn’t get out of the car , he would also be arrested for. obstruction.  I think officer Tatum also offered good tips about avoiding duis that would be good info for young adults to view coming from someone who is very easy to relate to.  He was very fair speaking about lynch in this situation  May be worth  the 9 min to view the video if you haven’t seen it , especially if you believe lynch will get off.  I don’t know Tatum personally ( he is the nephew of former Raider , Jack Tatum as well , so he also has that tie to the NFL) but have followed him on YouTube and watched his career take off. Pretty impressive career turn around for a guy whose main dream growing up was to be in the NFL. 

REGARDLESS OF HOW LIKABLE Lynch may be at times , seeing how impaired he was , the damage to the car, and his prior history of breaking the law , he should lose any sponsorships and the NFL should quit using him for promotions etc.   He could have killed an innocent person / persons and I wish him luck attaining sobriety while also vowing to never support any products he is associated with in the future. He is a flawed character and it may take quite a bit of adversity for him to ever be accountable for his behavior that has placed innocent lives at risk; imho not a joking matter any longer.  Everyone deserves second , third chances , but at somE point you actually have to demonstrate you are sincerely changing, and obtaining and maintaining sobriety is not some unreasonable or unobtainable behavior.  Best wishes, hope the video was worth your time if you chose to check it out!  😊👍

Marshawn seems very polarizing among Bills fans. I’m not really a fan of his play or behavior. I was a Fred Jackson guy from the very beginning and never understood why he kept getting shafted over higher picked/lesser talented backs. Although Lynch greatly elevated his play in Seattle, he isn’t the guy we had in Buffalo. His team mates loved him though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.