Beast Mode, at it again

Marv's Neighbor

I predict that in the future we will have readily available communication devices we can use to summon purveyors of on-call transportation with the ability to track our location so as to arrive in minutes to give us a ride home when we have had a bit too much to drink.  And all at a relatively low price. And then we will never have to worry about these kinds of things ever again. Someday. Someday.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Mickey said:

I predict that in the future we will have readily available communication devices we can use to summon purveyors of on-call transportation with the ability to track our location so as to arrive in minutes to give us a ride home when we have had a bit too much to drink.  And all at a relatively low price. And then we will never have to worry about these kinds of things ever again. Someday. Someday.

I adore the Bernese Mountain Dog that you have in your avatar, he’s so cute. I am a huge animal/dog lover.

33 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I adore the Bernese Mountain Dog that you have in your avatar, he’s so cute. I am a huge animal/dog lover.

Her name is Mazie though we have taken to calling her Mighty Mazie as she recently survived a battle with aspirational pneumonia. We almost lost her but she is made it through. In the past she has chased burglars out of our house and fought off two stray pit bulls that attacked my spouse at a park. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

14 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I never understood the love that some have for this guy.  He's always just been a jerk in my mind.

Not defending him or saying I "love" him. The reasons I think some do is,  he does have an endearing personality and he has done a lot for charity, his community and his family.  He ran the ball like a boss, so outlets like ESPN have glamorized him.  Because of his charitable contributions and community involvement, he should be commended.  Unfortunately he's got another side to him that is completely reckless.  

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Damn. Good dude , it has to be tough to be a superstar and make the jump to civilian life. I'm surprised a network hasn't picked him up cause he's an entertainer and interesting dude but this won't help his cause

Good dudes don't engage in hit and runs at 2am after they hit a pedestrian.

And this is why the notion that the Bills made a monumental mistake when they traded Marshawn to the Seahawks for a mere 4th round pick was revisionist. At the time of the trade he had already been in trouble for the hit-and-run, illegal possession of a firearm -- and he had a DUI hanging over his head (among hints of other off-field troubles).  Plus, Fred Jackson was out-playing him at the time of the trade.

Edited by 2003Contenders

21 minutes ago, Dopey said:

There, that's better.

You know him personally?  You just said he is a good dude.    If your theory is correct, than you'd have to know him to understand whether he is a good dude or to debate that.

I feel like I am old enough and have been around enough people to get a pretty good sense.    That said, he may be a good dude but he comes across as immensely immature.

18 hours ago, Malazan said:

Those curbs stepped out into the street in front of his vehicle. 

Ron White on DWI

"I had one DWI, which was a bogus charge, because it turns out they were stopping every vehicle driving down that particular sidewalk. That’s profiling. And profiling is wrong."

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.