SI: Deep dive into Sean McVay

YoloinOhio

Great read by Seth wickersham

Welcome to the Sean McVay Moment: Inside the pressures that brought him to the pinnacle and why satisfaction is still so hard to come by

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34363420/welcome-sean-mcvay-moment-pressures-brought-pinnacle-why-satisfaction-hard-come-by

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think that the Rams are going to have a pretty rough go of it this season.  Super Bowl hangover on a bunch of fronts

Any time that you have a coach that has already talked about retirement, he might as well already be out the door.  Players and staff sense this, know this, and their level of commitment also takes a hit

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I would be satisfied if I went home to this every night:

Veronika-Khomyn-1024x771.jpg

Nice eyes…, 😂

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I feel so bad for this man in his mansion. Life is so hard.  "Private torment" lmao.

I can't imagine trying to live my life at 36, only having one Super Bowl championship, more money than God and a smokeshow for a wife.  That poor bastard.

• Haha (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm actually having a blueberry muffin.  Blueberries are an excellent source of antioxidants.  

i bet it has all of that granulated sugar on the top.  this counts for your daily serving of fruit...doesn't it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Awful article… private torment? Poor guy… if he hadn’t won the SB he wouldn’t be in the mansion he is in now, he’d be living in another slightly smaller house. 

Now now Scott, he said he may have taken $20M from Amazon instead of continuing to coach. Have a heart.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

a chance to maybe be *the* greatest ever??  lol WTF

He is the youngest super bowl winning head coach ever, and has made the super bowl a separate time, both with QBs that we’re not top 5 in the league, likely not even top 10. Of the active head coaches, he likely has the best chance at being the best other than Belicheat. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.