Roquan Smith has requested a trade

Dablitzkrieg

Do we want to pay any MLB that kind of money?  Idk.  Probably looking for 17+M or more.  Not sure if a MLB getting paid that money is in our plans.  

6 minutes ago, uninja said:

Man if we could afford it I'd think about it. He's good, really good.

But the Bears gonna want picks, prolly a first. Smith is gonna want a bag, a big one.

We don't really have either of those to dole out.

Can’t see anyone giving a 1st for a mlb and then paying him top money.  Whoever did that would be 💩 

4 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I am surprised. I have watched him for many years and he is an excellent player.

The low grade surprised me also. He’s a playmaker. 

I get why people want to replace Edmunds but The thing fans don’t understand about Edmunds is he makes a lot of his tackles for no gain. His issue seems to be lack of big plays. He’s much better than fans think. He’s consistent.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Im an Edmunds defender but trade him for Roquan please beane

And then we have to pay him $18-$20M a year. It's a nice thought, but no thanks. We have enough guys we are going to have to pay over the next 2 seasons that I don't want $20M tied up in one LB. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

And then we have to pay him $18-$20M a year. It's a nice thought, but no thanks. We have enough guys we are going to have to pay over the next 2 seasons that I don't want $20M tied up in one LB. 

What are you going to pay Edmunds?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.