QB rankings from 1-32 - JA #1

BillsFan619

Got a pretty good laugh out of this list. They listed Mac Jones at 20/32, then proceeded to say “there is no question that the Patriots have found their long-term starter”. If the 20th best QB in the league is your long term starter, you’re going to be in for a world of hurt. 

Here’s something fun from Keyshawn to bring us back down to earth! After saying a couple of weeks ago that Josh Allen is merely a product of his environment, wasn’t the reason they were where they were the last 2 years, and his front office/coaches have dragged him along, keyshawn claims Allen is now the Bills biggest Achilles heal. 

It’s really weird to me that there is anyone left still willing to die on the Josh Allen hill. Heck, even Nick Wright now says he’s the only qb with a real

argument against mahomes as #1. the fact that Allen’s name is even in this segment with these other bums is pathetic. It’s mainly because the production voice behind the mic in the background has openly despised the hype for Allen all offseason. Allen’s name gets brought up at the 4 min mark 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Stank_Nasty

36 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Here’s something fun from Keyshawn to bring us back down to earth! After saying a couple of weeks ago that Josh Allen is merely a product of his environment, wasn’t the reason they were where they were the last 2 years, and his front office/coaches have dragged him along, keyshawn claims Allen is now the Bills biggest Achilles heal. 

It’s really weird to me that there is anyone left still willing to die on the Josh Allen hill. Heck, even Nick Wright now says he’s the only qb with a real

argument against mahomes as #1. the fact that Allen’s name is even in this segment with these other bums is pathetic. It’s mainly because the production voice behind the mic in the background has openly despised the hype for Allen all offseason. Allen’s name gets brought up at the 4 min mark 🤦🏻‍♂️

Keyshawn is painfully stupid.  He is proudly ignorant and defiant.  It is not amusing or entertaining. There are plenty of bad, uninformed commentators, but he manages to stand out as exceptionally dumb.  He clearly doesn't understand the concept of an "Achilles heel".

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Keyshawn is painfully stupid.  He is proudly ignorant and defiant.  It is not amusing or entertaining. There are plenty of bad, uninformed commentators, but he manages to stand out as exceptionally dumb.  He clearly doesn't understand the concept of an "Achilles heel".

He didn’t understand it one bit. His argument was “if josh Allen struggles, so will the team”…. So he basically just said every qb is their teams Achilles heel. He’s trying waaayyyy too hard with this Allen schtick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The funniest part is believing that losing Daboll and having a rookie OC in Dorsey will hurt Josh, but losing a proven OC like McDaniels and having a rookie OC in Patricia will be no big deal for the 2nd year Mac Jones.  :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Daniel Jones is reportedly struggling greatly in camp and looks god awful. He and Daboll even had a heated exchange. On the flip side, Tyrod Taylor has looked “miles better” than Jones and according to those covering camp,  wouldn’t be a surprise if he gets the nod at some point during the season. I saw a couple passes Jones threw on Twitter and they were really bad, directly to the defense. The “genius” of Daboll will be tested…

4 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Daniel Jones is reportedly struggling greatly in camp and looks god awful. He and Daboll even had a heated exchange. On the flip side, Tyrod Taylor has looked “miles better” than Jones and according to those covering camp,  wouldn’t be a surprise if he gets the nod at some point during the season. I saw a couple passes Jones threw on Twitter and they were really bad, directly to the defense. The “genius” of Daboll will be tested…

And hopefully it will shut up fools like Keyshawn Johnson who think that the Bills’ offensive success was mostly due to him.  But probably not. 

• Agree 1

On 8/10/2022 at 5:46 PM, TBBills said:

Anyone have clips of what Keyshawn says about New England's offense?

I don’t. But he just doubled down this morning and said Allen is the most overhyped qb in the league and just “the flavor of the month”. Mind you he started calling him the flavor of the month back in late 2020. I’m not quite sure he understands what it means.  If that flavor happens to be consistently being in the MVP race going on year 3 now, I’ll take a bite of that one allllll day. 

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I don’t. But he just doubled down this morning and said Allen is the most overhyped qb in the league and just “the flavor of the month”. Mind you he started calling him the flavor of the month back in late 2020. I’m not quite sure he understands what it means.  If that flavor happens to be consistently being in the MVP race going on year 3 now, I’ll take a bite of that one allllll day. 

To be fair in the lockdowns all the months blended into one..... 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.